1977 Lada Niva

oznog05

Defiantly need to pitch this vehicle to the bigger 4by mobs. Would be a massive seller and collectors item!

I would order a stripy one!, but would like to option it without the commodore 64, replacing that with an Atari 2600! But that's just my personal choice!

Bainsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
I got the flux capasitor working. believe it or not, but the positive go's to the + wire and the negative earth gos to the - wire! After months of stuffing around I worked it out! Now I just need 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power. I need to find a nuke reactor... Anyone got a spare?

jack48

I got the flux capasitor working. believe it or not, but the positive go's to the + wire and the negative earth gos to the - wire! After months of stuffing around I worked it out! Now I just need 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power. I need to find a nuke reactor... Anyone got a spare?

Bout time you sorted that out.

There was a reactor on ebay from USSR early this week, might still be there and its probably OE on the Lada LOL

frosty

Shit Jack!!!!!!!! Let the poor ol pile a junk die in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack48

Don't encourage him!!!!! He'll be tryin to put 37's on a Suzuki next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Hey , thats possible. Just extend the axles outside the body and put some Bunnings flares over em and add another engine to drive the wheels ! I think?????????

Bainsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
ok well it seems the flux capacitor is working fine. I have successfully travelled 5 years into the future to the year 2015. the reactor jack suggested I buy off ebay went over my highest bid by a few billion dollars so I got to keep my 50 bucks. I then tried driving around the paddock with a big surf rod wrapped in copper pipe to try and use the electricity from a lightning bolt like marty and doc brown. let me tell you it doesn't work so don't go believing everything you see at the movies because all it does is blow all the tyres off the rims. after a few moonshines I managed to harness electricity from a heap of cow prods I had laying in the hay shed. I wired them all up in series with hot tape from the electric fence and connected them directly to the flux capacitor which made exactly 1.21 gigawatts of electricity. getting up to 88mph was no drama with the 4 turbos and 2 blowers boosting to 345 psi, but trying to press the buttons on all those cow prods at the same time while trying to steer the big beast was a nightmare! I got a few zaps which made me giggle.

when I appeared in 2015, I was only here for 5 minuets when i got pulled over only to receive a court summons. long story but it all started when the copper said my lada is "unroadworthy". after showing him all the safety features I had put on the lada he then asked me what my excuse was for not renewing my licence and rego? I told him I had just come from the year 2010 and he thought it was some kind of joke? it pretty much escalated from there. so now iv decided to dodge a bullet and continue on with my time travels. Im thinking ill change my name, go back to the good old days of 1975, start my own company and become a billionaire. I think ill call my company Microsoft.

Take care ill see you all in the future.

Pure Yobbo

ok well it seems the flux capacitor is working fine. I have successfully travelled 5 years into the future to the year 2015. the reactor jack suggested I buy off ebay went over my highest bid by a few billion dollars so I got to keep my 50 bucks. I then tried driving around the paddock with a big surf rod wrapped in copper pipe to try and use the electricity from a lightning bolt like marty and doc brown. let me tell you it doesn't work so don't go believing everything you see at the movies because all it does is blow all the tyres off the rims. after a few moonshines I managed to harness electricity from a heap of cow prods I had laying in the hay shed. I wired them all up in series with hot tape from the electric fence and connected them directly to the flux capacitor which made exactly 1.21 gigawatts of electricity. getting up to 88mph was no drama with the 4 turbos and 2 blowers boosting to 345 psi, but trying to press the buttons on all those cow prods at the same time while trying to steer the big beast was a nightmare! I got a few zaps which made me giggle.

when I appeared in 2015, I was only here for 5 minuets when i got pulled over only to receive a court summons. long story but it all started when the copper said my lada is "unroadworthy". after showing him all the safety features I had put on the lada he then asked me what my excuse was for not renewing my licence and rego? I told him I had just come from the year 2010 and he thought it was some kind of joke? it pretty much escalated from there. so now iv decided to dodge a bullet and continue on with my time travels. Im thinking ill change my name, go back to the good old days of 1975, start my own company and become a billionaire. I think ill call my company Microsoft.

Take care ill see you all in the future.

Wow a blast from the past... The might Lada. Next Gilly will be back in a Johno's