11th Annual Victorian Gathering

discomatt

MMM stuck between a rock and a hard place, D1 had the swivel hubs rebuilt 2 weeks ago and I have been chasing a minor but annoying death wobble so tonight replaced a knuckle joint and added a adjustable panard rod, that with some new tires and a wheel alignment and it will be like new and good to go:D
So I thought:(
2 new bolts needed for the panard rod because the old ones have about 1mm worn off them , easy fix but the kicker, one swivel hub spewing out one shot grease:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Will see if I can get it fixed in time but not holding my breath or we can bring the D4 and avoid all the really fun tracks , not scared of using the D4 but it was bought for touring not finding hard stuff in the high country:(:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Chriso100

It has to be the stupidest time of year to run a Annual Gathering Get Together ??????
Six weeks before Christmas when everyones work is cranked up to the max to get shit done before the Xmas break.
Yeah...But I love a gathering, and so does my family. So...Gotta be there!

Madlandy

It has to be the stupidest time of year to run a Annual Gathering Get Together ??????
Six weeks before Christmas when everyones work is cranked up to the max to get shit done before the Xmas break.

Got a suggestion? Remembering that all the tracks are closed from Queens birthday until cup wkend,

Plastered

Not sure if I can make this trip now. Work has a deadline looming on the Friday and have been called for an early start the following Monday morning. Will see what the week brings, decide if I just come Saturday morning/leave Sunday.
Looks like im only going Friday arvo back sat night as i have a commitment sunday

discomatt

Im out for this trip , work is to hectic at the moment .
Thats a bugger, was looking forward to catching up.
Realistically I shouldn't be going either but hey its 4 days off work so a few extra Saturdays and a few 10 and 12 hour days when its over and hey presto the work is done plus a great weekend

Madlandy

So I’m a Late scratching from this years event.
Work has stitched me up and I just can’t get out of it. Because they are already up there and won’t see this or get a text, Can someone please let BLK120 know for me (aka rob and deesy) “thanks for saving me swag space for Saturday night anyway” and pass on my best wishes to all whom I had planned to share a frothy with.
Cheers.

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Managed to catch a cold while in Melbourne for work, so I'm out even for the weekend. Have fun, safe travels everyone.

Madlandy

Has anyone put their hand up to
Coordinate the neat Dozen event?
Dave, Rob, Brian, coxy? (Pretty sure you’re out coxy yeah?....) :rolleyes: