10th Annual Victorian Gathering - O'Tooles Flat - 2017

Davidman

4x4 Earth Contributer
A big thanks to Chris Sullivan (Chriso100) and Federal Couragia. Chris has arranged the donation of a set of mud tyres to suit your vehicle. These are the major prize in our annual raffle with all money raised going back into a local charity or similar organisation.

The main post has been updated with raffle prizes, some more attendees, a Playing Card (the site won't let us call it a Pok*r Run, thinks its gambling)challenge and the entry form and some other details, please check it out.

The Navigation Run entry form will be posted just before the gathering starts

Croozer

Just to go over with what David said. If your coming please register even the Gippy crew as we need to cater for the kids and other events. We don't want anyone to miss out!

Davidman

4x4 Earth Contributer
Oh yeah
Heading up friday after work.
Should hit the dam by 530.
Looking forward to this event as always.
Whats the count so far david
59 cars confirmed, still many that are coming that have not registered though. Over 20 kids and well over 100 people. Still needing anyone else coming along to register so we can have enough gear for the kids and so on

Gunna

Was there yesterday showing some interstate friends around, the place is looking pretty good but the grass is in need of cut (knee high in some areas) and we'll need some rain to get creek levels up for the duck race its very low right now

Madlandy

Was there yesterday showing some interstate friends around, the place is looking pretty good but the grass is in need of cut (knee high in some areas) and we'll need some rain to get creek levels up for the duck race its very low right now
Rob and I are going in to mow and whipper snip and do a few things in the week before. That's got the grass covered but I can't do much as far as the creek goes. That's well above my pay grade.

discomatt

A bit of treatment for the pit toilets might be a good idea, don't need them half full before the week even starts...
A good dose of lime a week before and a few hits over the week will keep them usable and not a stinking pit from hell...

Madlandy

A bit of treatment for the pit toilets might be a good idea, don't need them half full before the week even starts...
A good dose of lime a week before and a few hits over the week will keep them usable and not a stinking pit from hell...
Yeah got that covered.
I'm somewhat qualified and have a little trick of the trade up my sleeve to hopefully get em humming. ;)