10th Annual Victorian Gathering - O'Tooles Flat - 2017

discomatt

Finally registered, now to decide, trusty old fuel guzzling toy that can go nearly anywhere or pure luxury that I haven't taken off road , is for touring only and has no pin stripes :confused:

discomatt

not only no pin stripes but only 19's so tyres not really suited to the high country although plenty of people say they are OK, I think I will be waiting until I get 18's and a set of BFG's before it does any real 4wding.
That could be a little while off as well, just bought Liza a new Hyundai 130 SR Premium, nice bloody car with heaps of gadgets for a Hyundai, the bloody thing even has heated and cooled seats and TPMS

mac_man_luke

not only no pin stripes but only 19's so tyres not really suited to the high country although plenty of people say they are OK, I think I will be waiting until I get 18's and a set of BFG's before it does any real 4wding.
That could be a little while off as well, just bought Liza a new Hyundai 130 SR Premium, nice bloody car with heaps of gadgets for a Hyundai, the bloody thing even has heated and cooled seats and TPMS
Yea wait for good tyres and save the nice rims :)