1 million kilometer pajero

Chatty

Does every dealer customer do all the work the dealer says is required, I think not and there is no way on earth any shocker, after market or factory fitment will last anything close to those km
It all depends on use - I suspect that this Paj doesn't see a lot of rough use, so if the dampers aren't working hard, what's going to wear out on them?
We (Earthers) subject our vehicles to a lot more punishment than this one - more harder work = more wear.

linuxfan66

And it's not just a "dealer" of the sort you get in the cities - this looks like a good old-fashioned country dealer and workshop, the sort where they make sure the vehicles are right.
cheap services that skip things the customer wont notice dont help. *cough*skipping trans fluids*cough*

Last edited:

Chatty

cheap services that skip things the custom wont notice dont help. *cough*skipping trans fluids*cough*
Yeah, I wondered why my auto was starting to have rough shifts - the fluid was down almost a full litre, despite the truck having been serviced three weeks earlier.
And, zero signs of leakage from the tranny.