Search results

1. itlldoo

Brisbane 4x4 outdoors Show

"wow" Hoyks your misses has some pull, glad you gave her the money and let the city get back to normal lol.
  2. itlldoo

What music do you listen to?

lol...
  3. itlldoo

G'day

do a search on diff locks and view down the rabbit hole, plenty of data to analyse there !
  4. itlldoo

G'day

put slightly bigger M/T tires on it, a bit of a lift and a locker in the rear diff, it will go most places with ease ! knowing the car is better than not ! welcome to 4x4earth mate !
  5. itlldoo

2h 19985 75 land cruiser headlight earth location

but its from 19985 !!! who would have thought the 2h in a 75 is still being built in 10.000 years that's gotta be worth its own thread.......lol
  6. itlldoo

Interesting Utube vids - just for entertainment, of course!

not just america, here is a home grown one....lol
  7. itlldoo

Need more light.

lift your foot to see better mpg :cool:
  8. itlldoo

Recovery points

all very gentle tests with straight line pulls , no shock load tests with angles ie: real world stuff, just looks like "fluff" for a sales pitch.
  9. itlldoo

Fuel control Relay for HJ60/75 Landcrusier

dont know if he will still want it mate that was back in 2012 :cool:
  10. itlldoo

Newbie from Sydney and newbie to 4x4 :)

a bit of fun for the tin lids dont forget a torch.
  11. itlldoo

Newbie from Sydney and newbie to 4x4 :)

for a nice day out mate. easy drive. welcome to earth. https://lithgow-tourism.com/glowworm.htm
  12. itlldoo

Landcruiser 300 Series

13. itlldoo

What is your favourite 4x4 Show?

here you go mate....lol i can see a shity tour on one side & sharkcaver on the other mate !
  14. itlldoo

That old chesnut again, lead acid or Li?

on each trip for the next how ever many trips you do ! sacrilege !!!!!! wash your mouth out sir. !
  15. itlldoo

Companion Rover Li 70 Power Station

standard BS for the use of cheap components to sell more units...lol
  16. itlldoo

Restore a Patrol or Overpay for one.

BUT ! with all that and its exactly what i wanted ! it is still old tech even thou i have replaced a lot with new parts i don't have all the new gizmos like a taco. interior clock. abs, airbags, cruise control so if your going down this route get a model with the safety gear and gizmos you are...