Search results

1. Patrick Albrecht

Short notice Jakem’s Farm 27/4

Heading to Jakems Farm tomorrow (27/4) just my vehicle with a few mates in it at the moment, leaving Morphett Vale around 9:30am. Feel free to tag along $50 per vehicle See their website for details https://www.jakemfarm.com.au/
  2. Patrick Albrecht

Dingo Camper Instrustions

Hey Guys, I have purchased a Dingo Camper Second hand for my first, its a oldie but a goodie (I Hope) I have been putting everything up to see what I need to buy for it as its 16 years old (2000) manufacture on the plate. Just putting it out there to see if any one has any manuals for one or...
  3. Patrick Albrecht

S.A. 2000 Nissan Patrol GU II, ST, Turbo Diesel, 3.0L

Selling for a friend Located south of Adelaide (Hackham) 2000 Nissan Patrol GU II, ST, Turbo Diesel, 3.0L, 370,000 KM, Rego till 25.07.2015 $ 10,000, negotiable Engine rebuild, new clutch (at 235,000 km, all with invoice totalling $13,500), Great for 4WD adventure - Manual -...
  4. Patrick Albrecht

Near miss

Just though I would share this video.... I was heading out last night 29/07/14, and had a near miss on the road roundabout of Chandlers Hill Rd, & Kenihans Rd, Happy Valley. (One of the reasons I have a Dash Camera in my car.) It had just turned to dusk/night was drizzling with rain, and...
  5. Patrick Albrecht

90 Series Prado CO2 Sensor

I have a 90 Series Prado 1996, 3.4ltr (3400) Petrol Automatic 4WD. My Fuel Consumption has gone through the roof, upon a diagnostic thingy plugged in to it, the error is coming from the CO2 Sensor. Now the question is, WHERE IS IT:confused::confused:, I have looked from Manifold to tail...
  6. Patrick Albrecht

Relatives From Austria

Been a week since my little outing with my uncle from Austria, but finally getting around to putting up a trip report On Thursday the 20th of February we had a detailed discussion my uncle, Aunt and Dad about what we were going to do on Saturday the 22nd I bought up the subject of Saunders...
  7. Patrick Albrecht

90 Series Prado Fuel Passage Sub Tank

I have an 1996 Toyota Prado, It is my First Prado. I have owned other Vehicles with Dual Fuel Tanks and have not had this feature, 70 and 80 series Land cruisers, Pajero The manual Says (attached) that when you drive on the Main tank it Puts fuel in to the Sub tank to force you to use the...
  8. Patrick Albrecht

Hoist

Just had enough of lifting the Roof top tent in and out of the tray with the missus (who could not lift it and scratched the Sh** out of the car) So bought a Hoist ($80) off the net and installed on the carport roof, 250kg direct lift 500kg with the Block provided. (not that the roof could...
  9. Patrick Albrecht

hand Winch

Just a question about winches Been looking around, I have used electric winches but never needed a hand winch, what’s peoples opinion on using a “4 Tons Hand Puller / Hand Winch” instead of using a “4WD HAND WINCH” As well as what is the difference, apart from the obvious of looks...
  10. Patrick Albrecht

Snatch Recovery

I know there is probably a million of posts about snatching and winching, but here is another VERY professional kinetic rope snatch recovery "Uploaded on Jun 8, 2009 This is how we recover our stuck 4x4's here in the U.K. These highly trained professionals are experts in the field of...
  11. Patrick Albrecht

Snatch Recovery

I know there is probably a million of posts about snatching and winching, but here is another VERY professional kinetic rope snatch recovery "Uploaded on Jun 8, 2009 This is how we recover our stuck 4x4's here in the U.K. These highly trained professionals are experts in the field of...
  12. Patrick Albrecht

Friday 14 Saturday 15

I have a day off Friday, was going to head down to Red Bluff on the boarder track heading north from Keith, to give my new 4x4 a go. (04 Rodeo) Real Basic set up for me, as I have not set up any camping gear on it yet. If anyone has any other ideas and wants to come feel free to pm me...
  13. Patrick Albrecht

SA, VIC Border track

Hey guys, just wondering how many KMS the border track is from one North the South. I have done the Southern end, with my Pajero, now I have a 2004 Holden Rodeo, just need to work out some power issues. As well as where does the northern end start (Quords)
  14. Patrick Albrecht

2004 Rodeo Power issues

Hey I have purchased a 2004 rodeo Dual cab 3.5 Petrol Manual, I am having power issues with it, has done 124000km on the clock Top end is fine of you want to drive at redline all the time. It is when you are NORMAL driving, e.g. city 3rd gear, 30km/hr. taking off again, it is like it...
  15. Patrick Albrecht

South Australia Job

Sorry guys, not the place to post an add but tough times means tough measures. I have been out of a job for 7 weeks now, First time out of work since the age of 14 (Now 25) I have my HC Non Restricted Truck licence Forklift Customer Service Senior First aid Mining experience I have...
  16. Patrick Albrecht

vibration from the transefer case

The Pajero won’t be going out over Christmas and New Year like I had planned. She was sitting un-driven for 3 months (due to working away from home) Jumped in her when I got home and she had a noise as soon as I started moving threw the cab like flat tyres and a bit of vibration threw the...
  17. Patrick Albrecht

UHF Communication

My partner and I went to her uncle’s property up at Casterton VIC 2 months ago. As some of you may know I like UHF communication, makes it easier to know what is happening. After an hour of Fun 4WD'ing with very little UHF communication. I would go over the Air and ask if he was threw the...
  18. Patrick Albrecht

New Roof top tent

Just Bought a Roof top tent and Full size awning for the Pajero. I have 2 Roof Racks (1 pair) just wondering what people are recommending out there. How many racks do you recommend to fit the awning on to... and how many racks should the tent be sitting on? Just want to know be for I...
  19. Patrick Albrecht

1994 mitsubishi delica

I know it’s meant to be a NON 4x4 related, but unsure on where to post this... I’m thinking on trading in my 1996 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.5 ltr petrol, 270000km's for a 1994 Mitsubishi delica, 2.8lt Turbo Diesel 180000km Just wondering what people think about them.... I understand as it...
  20. Patrick Albrecht

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

Just a Post to Wish Everyone in South Australia a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hopefully be able to catch up with you Guys/Girls in 2011. :D Till then Merry Christmas