Search results

1. Luthy

2022 nsw meet up

Anyone still keen on this?
  2. Luthy

Anyone interested in a 4by trip???

Im located central coast but am pretty easy where we go. I really like Wallaroo SF for the variety of terrains but can easily do Watagans, Onley or Ourimbah SF. Was thinking late feb or early march but im out from the weekend of the 7th till easter. Was just gonna see if there was a few people...
  3. Luthy

Anyone interested in a 4by trip???

Sooooo i havent been on for awhile and am interested if anyone would like to come for a 4by either as a day trip or a weekend. Just putting it out there to see the interest. Cheers
  4. Luthy

TJ's camp

Yeah was a great weekend bud. Was good to meet you aswell. To bad we couldnt spend a whole week out there... maybe nwxt time hahahaa
  5. Luthy

TJ's camp

Tjs is fully booked for the june long weekend now.
  6. Luthy

TJ's camp

Hi all been awhile since we got a camp together and we have decided to go to TJ's 4b, camping and hiking park for the June long weekend. Anyone is welcome to come but will need to book themselves in. Cost is $20 per vehicle per night i believe. Must have CB also. Fire wood will be collectrd on...
  7. Luthy

5th Annual NSW Meet - Barrington Tops May 1-3 (Cancelled)

Yes i believe we will need a big enough fire to keep us all warm. You volunteeing @03hilux? I might no a guy that may have some firewood for us at Noonan Flats.
  8. Luthy

Wollombi trip

Canned
  9. Luthy

Wollombi trip

We still heading out. Ourimbah SF for some tracks.
  10. Luthy

Wollombi trip

Oh..... damn
  11. Luthy

Wollombi trip

Weekend of the 29th march we are going for a camp at Wollombi pub and doing a run up Ourimbah state forest. Anyone welcome. There will be a fire, kids and wives present so its a family affair. There is a few things to do for kids around the area (Tree Tops Adventure park), food and beverages at...
  12. Luthy

Kenda Klever KR29 mud tyres

I get about 80k klms out of 5 tyres rotated every 10k klms and for a muddy i think thats not bad
  13. Luthy

Kenda Klever KR29 mud tyres

IMo these are great tyres. I get very good milage out of 5 tyres rotated every 5000klms. There awesome in the wet/dry and excellent in the bush. And for the price cant fault them. I Recommend them to anyone. I am on my 3rd set and wouldnt but anything else now.
  14. Luthy

CANCELLED NSW Christmas Drinks get together 13th - 15th December 2019 The Diggings Campground - Turon CANCELLED

Im a maybe at this stage.... have some chrissy drinks on the 12th.
  15. Luthy

10th -11th of august

Great couple of night! Big thanks to all who came along. Friday i met Mr DPG at tuggerah and we made our way to cooranbong where we met Boris (must say it with a russian accent). We headed up to Onley SF and we figured we better grab some fire wood before we hit camp. Dan got to try out his...
  16. Luthy

10th -11th of august

Yeah we have no rain/snow forecast for here this weekend just wind. We should be okay being most camps are on the eastern side. Cant let a lil wheather get in the way of a good forby and camp. Looking forward to it!
  17. Luthy

10th -11th of august

Yeah you will see the box trailer there near some swags and stuff, im sure you will be able to pick it. I will tag it on google maps and post is when i head into town saturday morning so its easy to find
  18. Luthy

10th -11th of august

So thinking on tge saturday we head down and do Lemone tree rd , then up along Tobins rd to cpt 80 and come back that way to camp. If we have time do creek rd which is near camp and have some spare time to get some firewood all good. Sunday we will have a chat about as i have a few tracks in...
  19. Luthy

10th -11th of august

Ah well we have a few still going and a coyple of good tracks in mind :D