Search results

1. willie71

7 day's at Teewah

Hi fella's Just got back,didn't end up going to Bagara we went to teewah instead and and had a ball . Went with my wife which is my best freind and our 4 kids, went up to Inskip & over to rainbow beach heaps it just blows us away everytime we go . Great weather & even better fishing , will...
  2. willie71

Bundaberg ? ?

Mornin guy's We are taking the kids up to bundaberg/Bagarra for a week in January and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any beaches that we can go on or even camp on for a couple of days ? Only 4 sleeps to Christmas fella's and i know because the 2 youngest kids are counting down...
  3. willie71

anyone know of camping on condamine river

Hi Guy's anyone know of camping on condamine river or simuilar on the darling downs or somewhere for a quick few days away Thanks willie
  4. willie71

Hi All

Hi ya fella's just wanted to say hi and thanks for the info on the site , We are kind of weekend warriors in the fact that we have a GU patrol that is a daily driver for my wife and a bush or beach wagon on weekends and the odd chance i get to go away Cheers Willie ;)