Search results

1. PK Kitchens

Looking for a 4x4 Suzuki

Looking for a susuki 4x4. Max 4k. Pk
  2. PK Kitchens

Deep Creek 1 & 4 - Day Trip

If it's Saturday I can't make it. I will be working. Are you ganna camp up there or head home?
  3. PK Kitchens

Deep Creek 1 & 4 - Day Trip

Hummmm tempting. Saturday or Sunday?
  4. PK Kitchens

toolangi state forrest vic

I've been there before and it is really good. There's a few spots where the sand is REALLY soft. Almost lost a car from being stuck and the tide coming in. PK
  5. PK Kitchens

toolangi state forrest vic

It is very drivable. But not if your shy about getting close to the rock banks and some nice wheel lifts. In the wet it's almost impossible because you just spin on top of the rocks. I've managed it in both the wet and dry but by far the wet was a little stupid. PK
  6. PK Kitchens

Deep creek number 1.

From what I was told, they couldn't do it properly with there dozer they normally use, So in stead of paying extra for a bigger one they are ganna block it. PK
  7. PK Kitchens

Deep creek number 1.

DSE and park rangers are different things.
  8. PK Kitchens

Deep creek number 1.

No that's not there job at all. It's their job to keep trade free of obsticals and maintain them to a level that it can be used a fire access. That's it. It's all about the fire access. But what they should of done is either gated it after they sent the dozer down or waiting...
  9. PK Kitchens

Deep creek number 1.

Yeah they tried grading it but couldn't do all of it like they wanted so they are ganna block the lot off. PK
  10. PK Kitchens

Deep creek number 1.

Hey just thought I would let ppl know. I was talking to someone who works with DSE a lot. He was telling me that deep creek 1 will be closed permanently from the step up to the top. You'll be able to access down to the creek bed but not any further. It's because they are doing a lot...
  11. PK Kitchens

Qbw

Hey, it's ganna me a solid med trip with a few hard bits thrown in. ( Barkley river jeep trk ). If it's really wet then everything will be hardish with a few bits of insane thrown in. :). Really looking forward to it. I'm sure digger will be running a good trip around the local area...
  12. PK Kitchens

Qbw

Digger and lil are camping at otools as well. You guys are still welcome to join us on our high country trip. We all had organised to have the Thursday and Friday off from work so we are taking advantage and still leaving Thursday.
  13. PK Kitchens

Qbw

I'm doing one through the high country. Starting at Walhalla and finishing at big river. It's a rolling camp so not camper van friendly. And we are leaving Thursday morning. PK
  14. PK Kitchens

Border track over queens birthday

Trip canceled due to to much of the track being closed. Sucks but we don't wanna go and only do half the track. PK
  15. PK Kitchens

Easy Day Trip for Newbies & Less Experienced

Watched it from start to finish and every track was a dirt road. Glad to hear ppl had fun out in the bush though. It's a perk of being an Aussie. :)
  16. PK Kitchens

Easy Day Trip for Newbies & Less Experienced

I'm sure you sparked a lot of interest in ppl when they seen "newbie day out" But I'm also fairly sure you lost all of them again by saying it's more of an AWD. Event. Taking cars without low range really isn't 4wding. I know this is stirring the pot a little but its the way majority of...
  17. PK Kitchens

Lol sorry buddy I thought you were only a maybe so I didnt really count you in. We've got 7-8 already, I'll talk to everyone who's coming and see if there happy with 1 extra. If the other 1 maybe pulls out though your a sure thing. PK
  18. PK Kitchens

Trip full. PK
  19. PK Kitchens

Yep..............
  20. PK Kitchens

Yeah I remember you. :)