Search results

1. LCV8VICTORIA

Nissan Navara 2018 canopies?

Has anyone got prices? Looking for one under $3,500 if possible
  2. LCV8VICTORIA

2019 Nissan Navara D23. Opinions?

What’s your thoughts? Getting one for the wife, do you have one? Do you like it?
  3. LCV8VICTORIA

Oil pressure, vdj76?

Can someone shed some light is this correct? Engine at temp 78degrees At idle 1.1 bar At 2500rpm 5bar
  4. LCV8VICTORIA

Bead locks? Brands?

Options for bead locks on a 76 series 5/150 stud pattern Will be fitting either 35 x 12.5 x 17 Or 315 75 16 What have you all got? These won’t be every day tyres just to tackle some harder tracks need extra clearance with the 70 leaf pack in the rear lol
  5. LCV8VICTORIA

Custom bar work, tube and custom rear bars ideas?

Post your custom rear bars, need a few ideas. A winch will be getting installed to.
  6. LCV8VICTORIA

Mods to do while interior is stripped out??

I have a vdj76 So what’s your ideas? I’m planning on doing -New door cards all round (plywood with marine carpet) will use nutserts to refit interior back in as the clips are weak as -4 speakers 1 in each door mabye off a Amp -Central Locking all doors -dynamat the floor, frame and doors...
  7. LCV8VICTORIA

Laws in regards to recovery’s?

So when driving along you come across a car/4X4 in trouble and they ask for you to help them. While recovering them you cause more damage to there car eg. strap breaks, damaged there car caused by winch breaking, bent panels, car falls further down hill ect. As a tow company they would have...
  8. LCV8VICTORIA

4x4 distress app on iPhone. I like it, thoughts?

Pretty cool, giving it a try.
  9. LCV8VICTORIA

Sway bar disconnects? VDJ76 cruiser

Vdj76 wagon Victoria, does anyone know who sells a kit? Or has done a job themselves? Looking to see if it makes a difference in the front end for a bit for flex
  10. LCV8VICTORIA

4x4 seat organiser?

What do you have? I’m after 2 that I can put on driver and passenger seats to hold snatch straps and recovery gear? So bigger pockets would be good. I like the look of the MSA stuff
  11. LCV8VICTORIA

What tyres are you running?

Have you ever been yellow stickered for tyres? I’m heading to tas and want to run 35” tyres and rear diff locked 315/75/16 Currently run 265/75/16 but there to small.
  12. LCV8VICTORIA

Melbourne to Byron. Any location tips?

So this is the idea. Heading up coast on way up Leaving 30th dec Return 6/7th Jan Fly to Darwin 9th for 2 weeks work Hopefully get my rear lockers installed Then off Tasmania on 5th feb to 14th Feb for a bit of 4x4ing! Will do a bit of a trip report Don’t know if should come inland on way...
  13. LCV8VICTORIA

VDJ76 fuel issue

So if I leave the car for a bit I go to start it and it stalls then I restart straight away and start and runs fault less If car is running and turn off and turn on straight away it starts and runs with no stall But if you wait like 10 seconds and start again it stalls and then start again...
  14. LCV8VICTORIA

Bush repairs to get you home, go!

What have you done? Previous owner stripping diff fill point The old weld a nut on job.
  15. LCV8VICTORIA

Landcruser V8 76 series tourer build.

Toyota 76 Series Landcruiser Wagon 2008 Good Points Loud V8 4.5 turbo diesel V8 is ripper! Bad Points Few dints and that but I don't car about looks What mods have you done? 2" lift heavy duty front and rear 3" straight pipe with hotdog Mud tyres 265 going to get bigger ones tho! Roofrack...
  16. LCV8VICTORIA

engineers melbourne For larger tyres?

Anyone know anyone that can help?
  17. LCV8VICTORIA

Landcruiser 76 weight and flex suspension? 2" lift?Post you rig with photos!

What suspension are you running? Post a few pics of you LV flexed up!!
  18. LCV8VICTORIA

New member Vic!

G'day, I'm a newbie to 4x4 and earth. Recently got myself lamdcruiser 76 I recently sold my hilux to upgrade a bit for touring I'm in I Vic I regular go to the Vic hi country Heading to tas in feb Any good tracks you recommend or any one heading down there? Cheers guys.