Search results

1. D

2018 Mazda bt-50 bump steer?

You know it!! Really have to meet some new people around Melbourne that are up for some Sunday drives.
  2. D

Was delayed by a few days bit just got it all done. Was slightly out of camber but not by much. Now that I have gotten used to driving it more it's definitely the feedback through the steering wheel that I'm not used to moving over to IFS. Thanks heaps for your help all. She's driving...
  3. D

No not in Hi4 or low range. Taking it in for a wheel alignment tomorrow and will report back.
  4. D

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I'm starting to feel that maybe I'm just not used to it and I'm over thinking it. Thanks mate.
  5. D

Thank you very much for your help and advice!! Very helpful thanks again!
  6. D

Thanks for the reply. No it's stock standed. So I can just go to a dealer and ask to test drive to compare?
  7. D

Hello everyone. I have a new to me 2018 Bt-50 with just over 45k on the clock. Still under warranty and a beautiful bus. After owning for a couple of weeks I have noticed what I can only describe as "bump steer" My previous 2 4x4 was solid axle suzuki jimmy's. I have been noticing in the...
  8. D

Newbie from Melbourne

Hello all, Thanks for having me. I am fairly new to 4x4. Been riding adventure bikes for about 7-8 years before moving to the four wheel variety. Owned 2x Suzuki Jimnys and just recently bought a 2018 Mazda Bt50. Have been listening to James podcasts and look forward to meeting you all...