Search results

1. 03gallagherj

Willowglen 2013 - THIS WEEKEND (OCT LONG)

Hey guys just a quick post to see who is going to be at the Willowglen 4x4 Challenge this coming October Long weekend? 4 5 6 October. I will be arriving lunch time Friday and would love to have a beer and meet some more members from the Forum if anyone is around. Just keep your eye out for...
  2. 03gallagherj

Yalwal, of course. 22nd 23rd July

G'day guys, I'm thinking of going for a play on either Monday or Tuesday the 22nd or 23rd. I've got the days off (don't want to camp) and thought, "I wonder who else isn't working that would like to come." Let me know if you're interested. Enough interest and I will definitely be hitting the...
  3. 03gallagherj

Yalwal Monkey Gum Recovery 4th July 2013

On Tuesday the 2ndof July 2013 2 of my mates traveled to Maitland to pick up a new 4WD. That being a GQ patrol with GU diffs 35s 5" lift and a TD42T engine. The plan was simple. They would travel up in Hamish's IFS Hilux camp mid way for some fun and then pick it up on the Wednesday morning...
  4. 03gallagherj

Yalwal Sunday 9 June

Will post details here later Teaser Pics
  5. 03gallagherj

Yalwal Sunday 6th May 2013

4:00PM Saturday the 4th May 2013, here I am packing the old beloved Pajero with a few odds and evens to get some lunch out on the trails happening, then 6:00pm it was off to work for the night. Traveling to work from my place and I look down at the dash, S:eek:T why is my temperature gauge...
  6. 03gallagherj

Yalwal NSW Fri 26 - Sun 28 April 2013 - This weekend coming!

Hey all, thinking about heading for a couple of nights camp and a bit of wheeling in and around the Yalwal Region this coming weekend. I don't have any trails planned on which I will be driving just would like to take the weekend as it comes and if anyone else wants to come they are more than...
  7. 03gallagherj

Camping and wheeling Sat 20th Apr 2013

G'day All, Myself and a mate of mine are looking at heading out wheeling and doing an overnight camp this coming Saturday the 20th of April. When: Early Saturday the 20th of April 2013, say 8am departure from Nth Side Canberra Where: Either Brindies or Corin Forest Difficulty: Medium...
  8. 03gallagherj

Yalwal - Overnighter tonight 2-4-2013 late notice

Hey guys thinking about having half a day today and a full day tomorrow out at Yalwal covering some trails. Nothing too extreme just wanting to cruise around with some good people have a camp fire drink some golden coloured ales and have a good laugh. I know its late notice but if anyone...
  9. 03gallagherj

YALWAL 9 - 11th November 2012

TRIP REPORT FRIDAY 9th November 2012 3PM Friday the 9th of November 2012. Myself, Llewellyn and Shaun (our cameraman) start to get our trucks packed for what the weekend had to offer us. By no later than 4PM we were on the road and had hit the dirt, winding our way along Yalwal Road until...
  10. 03gallagherj

YALWAL * 6 Stager & Tree Root * 9 - 11th Nov

Hi all, heading off with a mate of mine to Yalwal for a run around the Tree Root loop, there are a couple of trails on it I would like to shoot on down and see if they come to a dead end of go somewhere of interest. Hopefully Saturday arvo will be a run up to 6 Stager with a red hot go in mind...
  11. 03gallagherj

Yalwal 17-19 AUG 6 Stager Dustys Tree Root

Hey guys me and a few mates are more than likely heading out to Yalwal on Friday the 17th if anyone is keen for a camp and a wheel. Look as though at this stage if I get my winch sorted I'll be hitting up 6 Stager and seeing how I go at it. Will keep you all posted let me know if you are...
  12. 03gallagherj

YALWAL (Nowra) Saturday June 9th.

Hey all, me and a few of my mates are heading out to Yalwal on Saturday the 9th which is this coming sat the long weekend. The plans at this point in time is to go and do wombat flats and then up through the tree root loop. Then if we have time scoot on down to monkey gum and check out if any...
  13. 03gallagherj

Possibily going to Yalwal Oct 22nd - Interest?

Hey guys myself and the Batemans Bay 4x4 club may very well be heading out to Yalwal on the 22nd of October for a days worth of wheeling starting at 6am from the intersection of deans gap road and turpentine road, so we can get as much in as possible. Trails planned to hit up are: Mintbush...
  14. 03gallagherj

Canberra ACT - Brindies Run Sat 20th August

Hey guys hopefully got a few guys coming for a run up in the brindies. Stockman, hope you can make this run i think that Llewellyn is coming, fingers crossed he is havent had a wheel with him in a while. Looking forward to it. Meeting time would most likely be around 8am - 9am (majority...
  15. 03gallagherj

Brindabella Ranges - Tomorrow Sat 30th July?

Hey guys im thinking about heading up to the Brindabella ranges tomorrow at some stage for a bit of a explore an wheel in the snow. see what i can find :D. Is there anyone who would be interested in coming if so what time? and how well do you know the area???? Would be unreal to get a few...
  16. 03gallagherj

Cattlemans F/T Sth Coast Batemans Bay

Cattlemans F/T *Changed* Mt Gollarribee Sth Coast Batemans Bay Hey guys thinking of maybe hosting a small weekend trip possible camp out in the bush around Batemans Bay. Dates for this trip would be 1st - 3rd of April ..::Mt Gollarribee::.. Gollarribee-Switchbacks About 4 Hours south...
  17. 03gallagherj

Hey guys

Hey guys just stumbled across this website yesterday and thought i'd sign up looks great :D been apart of the Victorian Pajero Clubs forums for a while there as well so to find this was great seems to have a lot of goodies :D Anyway my Names Jackson and im from the South Coast of NSW in a...