Search results

1. Jaye

between a rock and hard place.

Grand Vitara, older ones have low range and the newer ones arent too bad either
  2. Jaye

Seek Outside 12 person Tipi

Pretty deadly set-up.
  3. Jaye

2012 Landcruiser 79 single cab Workmate

And I was about to say, "photos or it didn't happen"
  4. Jaye

Is this the beginning of the end for the cape .

They'll say anything to sell a story
  5. Jaye

Mounting kit for iron man bullbar - Ford Ranger PX

Youd be outta luck I reckon. Bullbar fitting kits are a bit like rocking horse shit. Anything fabed up could work but will not be ADR approved, so probably wouldn't go down that path.
  6. Jaye

New Defender, observations and opinions of the available information !

What would be a safer off road vehicle under $35k?
  7. Jaye

Market $$ rate for suspension kits - IFS utes

Yeah around the 2k mark for your basic lift kit plus a coupla hundred installation.
  8. Jaye

Fabricator / Welder in Ipswich area

Try CEL Fabrication in Burpengary
  9. Jaye

StoneStomper Customer Service

Thats awesome. I was looking into one of these and this has pretty much sold me.
  10. Jaye

1080 Use in New Zealand

We have laws in Australia on how close to a waterway or catchment they can be placed so no problem there. They are also not left for a long period of time, there for lessening the likelyhood of the poison seeping. Unfortunately there is no easy solution, pests are bad for the enviroment. People...
  11. Jaye

Upgrading the swag... Your thoughts !!

Murchison River Swags https://www.murchisonriverswags.com/
  12. Jaye

Soft shackles , Dyneema connections.

@Alex gee was ahead of his time. Dont remember seeing other soft shackles back then.
  13. Jaye

Insane mud convoy

Tall, skinny wheels for the win!
  14. Jaye

New to Australia, from Mexico.

You will need to plan the trip for our winter months as the desert is too hot in summer and north Australia is too wet in summer.
  15. Jaye

ABS lights on and not turning off - troubleshoot

Sometimes you need to drive it for a certain distance or speed and then it will clear automatically
  16. Jaye

Install a rhino platform?

I think from memory you can swap the legs over to ones that take the platform, so there is no cross bars up there. Really should speak to someone who sells them if Rhino aren't getting back to you. It's not a hard game, Rhino have everything to make their products work and will have the solution.
  17. Jaye

TJM HunterValley - appalling service and incompetent fitters

Unfortunately this sort of stuff is all too common in the business. As said above they pay peanuts and have monkeys working there. Im in the trade and would never let these guys (not just TJM specific) work on my 4x4. Never have I ever worked with such an incompetent bunch of people. Not to...
  18. Jaye

Help please bumper/bullbar

If Toyota dont have a listing then you may not find anything new. They are a genuine Toyota part as part of their genuine bullbar they supply. We call the "eyebrows" or headlight infills. Who knows what others call them? I wreckers wont sell them to you unless they had them spare off a wrecked...
  19. Jaye

Needing to constantly reload page to be able to get cursor activated

I have had this for about the last month. Funnily enough it happened as I tried to load this page to comment on it :p
  20. Jaye

Provent 200 catch can questions

New filter time for our Provent 200. They now have a new relief valve set up built into the filter, not the cap. Pretty easy change over to the new style, took all of 1 minute really.