Search results

1. mattyj

GQ standard springs and LN130 Shocks

thanks hayden are they in good condition etc were you towing a lot offroading etc
  2. mattyj

DIY Sand Flag for $30

les your right flag should be on the front not the back, just strap it to the bull bar mate but a great idea may have to invest in one myself i was thinking a long pool cleaner handle screwed into the bull bar with a flag on the end etc
  3. mattyj

Blue Mountains National Park

following i was told six foot track you can 4wd
  4. mattyj

Pajero day time light

the lenses are the real thing, just need to run new wires to them and get glob holders.
  5. mattyj

Pajero day time light

ive rewired my body lights to allow the blinkers and stop tail lights to work with the rear bar lights.
  6. mattyj

Pajero day time light

fog light switch turns on the rear body red lights, the aus models didnt have front fog lights
  7. mattyj

Real Camping.

agree with you
  8. mattyj

Tecniice 45lt fridge

it a rebaged evakool tremewen i have the same problem with my evakool its in getting fixed at the moment seems to be a burnout due to poor vent in the car and really hot days
  9. mattyj

Wheeny Creek campground closed

its open atm with portaloos in place the ranger i came across was a bit of a tool. yells at me to slow down when i was stopping to talk to him, he was completely rude like i shouldn't have been driving threw there. I have met many a ranger on my travels and never had any problems with them...
  10. mattyj

i agree with ITLDOO we should just do it im sure there are a few builders on here that would be able to sponsor this project and im sure there would be many people on her that are willing to help
  11. mattyj

What i was told a few nights ago about it Toilet block is council owned but camp ground is NPWS council wont repair the toilet block cause they want people to use there camp ground up the road and pay for it. This toilet block get damaged constantly. and the amount of D#*kheads that...
  12. mattyj

NSW Roads have released VSI6

all factory add ons need to be done before the new 4wd is registered that way you can change parts and go bigger but some dealers will install whatever you want installed before rego and then get there mechanic to pass it just for the sale. if you push hard enough
  13. mattyj

Full Time Job Vacancy (Online Sales)

im sure it would be but i live in syd so rules me out lol oh and working with you would be soooo great too :P
  14. mattyj

GQ standard springs and LN130 Shocks

Hello all does anyone have a set of rear GQ standard height springs and a set of LN130 rear shocks looking for used parts in good condition for a project I'm in south west sydney and dont want to be spending to much money on these as they will be replaced asap thanks...
  15. mattyj

Full Time Job Vacancy (Online Sales)

dam to bad its not in sydney sounds good
  16. mattyj

OzTopo 4 anyone?

ive got the oztopo maps on my garmin and pc just love it it has most of the tracks and all the tracks that i use. i know the makers of the maps and know they use these maps when they go touring and constantly add tracks to the maps i choose to buy a new garman and oztopo over the hema and vms...
  17. mattyj

Newnes after the fires

ok thats good i might take the kids up there soon
  18. mattyj

Newnes after the fires

miners museum on state mine gully rd
  19. mattyj

Newnes after the fires

how did the miners museum stand up i wanted to take my kids up there next yeah. maybe i should have done it this year
  20. mattyj

Recovery gone wrong

reverse while winching ive done it to stop my 4x4 from moving forward