Search results

1. L

SA limestone coast and Eyre peninsula

found it :)
  2. L

SA limestone coast and Eyre peninsula

I grew up at Streaky, great place :) where is Wilderness Memory Cove? going over to Tumby Bay in July then spending couple of weeks fishing and camping as far as Devenport Creek at Ceduna before doing a loop up Googs and down through Gawler Ranges back to Wirrula and back home to the South East...
  3. L

New Stickers "Take it in Take it Out"

thanks Grumpy, (and for the bonus ;) ) they are on the family cars now, Pajero, Triton, Rodeo and Subi Outback all nicely decorated.
  4. L

envelope money and note for what I would like on the way. Couldn't find any 25cm envelopes, I hope that simple business size envelopes were not what was required :( so had to get a HUGE one LOL.
  5. L

Dreaded Mitsubishi NL 1999 model flashing lights

oops, I just realised this is an old post :rolleyes:
  6. L

Dreaded Mitsubishi NL 1999 model flashing lights

I am not sure what metal line you are referring to, you should have 2 rubber hoses connected to your diff actuator. Those hoses are colour coded, yellow and blue striped. They go to the vac solenoids located on the drivers side inner guard low down. IF you are lucky, your problem will be the...
  7. L

PX Ranger diff drop install

dumb question maybe, but the term diff drop confuses me. Are you actually just tilting the diff on the other (rear) mount? I understand what it achieves, just never seen it done. Thanks for sharing, even if I do have a Triton ;)
  8. L

What Did You Do To Your 4X4 This Week? Include photos, if possible!

yeah I tried that mac-man-luke, even reindexed them, passenger side is particularly soft, so looks like new ones.
  9. L

thanks Bomber, now to do the torsion bars, they were supposed to be heavy duty, but they don't like the extra 60kg :(
  10. L

finished my new bullbar repaint, making mounts and installing new Runva 11XP Premium winch.
  11. L

are these still available? cheers Lana
  12. L

Australia Day 2016

Just a huge shout out to all you guys who made me feel totally welcome. I had a great time, both Friday with Les and Anne, then Saturday with everyone else. I hope I can put some names to faces, BUT, will always be the first to admit, my memory for names is nothing short of attrocious!! I hope...
  13. L

Normal operating temperature for a Mitsubishi triton MK 2.8l turbo diesel

ps, when you did the radiator, did you clean out the core of the aircon condensor from the back to push the gunk out the way it came? If not, that may be blocking your airflow to your radiator. You also say that you replaced the fan, do you mean the thermo coupling or the plastic blades? If you...
  14. L

Normal operating temperature for a Mitsubishi triton MK 2.8l turbo diesel

I have the same engine in my 05 Triton. I have an engine watchdog fitted, and around home (country) it reads 75 to 80 (thermostat is a new 77degree high flow) .... BTW, make sure if you fitted the thermostat that the jiggle hole is at the top. When I fitted my new hoses, all of them, I did a...
  15. L

Robe Australia Day 2016

hope to meet up with you guys, I am with the SA camp at the North end. Sorry for the mix up, It was too late when I realized that there was 2 groups ☺
  16. L

Australia Day 2016

I too was confused about 2 threads for the same trip. I did meet with Les and Ann, fabulous that they invited me to join them. We had an interesting drive from Cape Jaffa to Wrights, but got through ok. So I am hoping to get to meet up with the Vic crew while in the camp or on the track. cheers...
  17. L

Robe Australia Day 2016

Les Pk Ranger, when will you be getting to Pinks Beach? I have never done there to Boatswains. Would you be happy for me to tag along if I can swing it and its ok with you? cheers Lana
  18. L

Robe Australia Day 2016

Hi LowLux, I am happy to lead in Canunda/South End to Carpenter Rock, not much beach to drive on down there tho' most locals stay clear of them, too many lost cars. However, the track and dunes can be fun with a couple of detours. Depends what you all want to see and do I guess. cheers, Lana
  19. L

Robe Australia Day 2016

can I come for a couple of days, say Sat/Sun? Not sure if available for the whole weekend, I live in the SE, and drive a lot in the Canunda end and some of the Beachport CP often, but have only done the Robe end once. I am quite comfortable driving in sand, but don't like getting into the water...