1. M

Another lot of gates

i just want to say a track was closed wow
  2. M

Another lot of gates

swaggie wtf i thought this forum was dickhead free
  3. M

Another lot of gates

Jellore is being gated was there this afternoon and here is gates going up.. There are rocks pushed blocking trails and other trails dozed. You can no longer do the climb to the top. Sorry for the bad news:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  4. M

jellore state forest recon

just to let you all know jellore is slowly being gated u will no long be able to do the climb to the top of the power lines as the is rocks blocking every thing most trails are have been dozed!!!!!!
  5. M

Bendethra

wish i seen that last night
  6. M

Meryla s/f sat 01/12

there is a lot more i would wish for before a 80. GQ nissans are a nicer car
  7. M

Meryla s/f sat 01/12

we found a wishing machine a computer and a mattress out there today with dumped cars and every thing else in-between
  8. M

meryla s/f. 1-12

was so good today thanks heaps can't wait for another trip. The swim was nearly just as good.
  9. M

Meryla s/f sat 01/12

thanks for the day guys was great thanks again can't wait for a another trip
  10. M

Meryla s/f sat 01/12

i will be there i am hoping about 11.20 will try and find u guys
  11. M

Meryla s/f sat 01/12

i finish work in bowral at 12 keen to come out for a while
  12. M

Son Of Trials 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G5L2-H6wQzE
  13. M

Son Of Trials 2012

thank man was good to meet u will try and load some vids on youtube thanks heaps and rob u really are the campfire comedian but we where just missing the camp fire
  14. M

son of trials

I live in mittagong and i am heading down sat morning what time u coming thro???
  15. M

son of trials

least my seats don't have shit stains lol i can't wait for the weekend and for another mitsubishi
  16. M

son of trials

I can't wait but can u cover that ugly red thing up on ur car please Shane lol
  17. M

GQ Patrol

i am looking for a GQ petrol rear bar with wheel carrier
  18. M

19th august bush trip

i was joking so no one would go there lol sorry guys
  19. M

19th august bush trip

I pretty sure that "gated" it this week:o
  20. M

MK Triton bull bar

i am after a MK Triton steel winch bar as i need some recovery points