Search results

1. nightscale

Request: South Adelaide Timing Light

Wasn't sure were to put this but my timing light is dead and was wondering if anyone in the south suburbs of Adelaide have on ethat I can borrow for 30 min or so to do the timing on my Pajero TIA Nick
  2. nightscale

Sun shades for rear cargo area

I'm looking for some sun visors things to go in the back of the car to help keep the heat out in summer, does anyone know were to get them from Cheers
  3. nightscale

Buying a new axe for camping

Loking at buying a fiskars axe what size would ppl recomend
  4. nightscale

Flinders/Bendleby Ranges trip

Update: well I thought I better update this thread after a comedy of errors trying to get some pics of my dslr to the pc. Big thanks go to Brian for the terowie trip. In which I only suffered a broken flange on the exhaust and a previous radiator repair failing, myself and the family decided to...
  5. nightscale

ozi for android osm

hurry up and add osm to android version
  6. nightscale

3-4 month trip planning

Hi 4x4 earth guru's I have a question, if you were to plan a trip for 3-4 months (thinking Adelaide to Perth 1-2 weeks, Perth to Broome 1-2 weeks, 2-4 weeks or so traveling around Kimberley's, then across to Darwin 1-2 weeks, 2-4 weeks travelling from Darwin back down to Adelaide) How and...
  7. nightscale

jakem farm

Im thinking it must be almost time for a day trip out to jakem farm
  8. nightscale

NH DIY Sliders

Well i thought i would post this here instead of hijacking Brian's threads all the time :P Mind the mess, So far the materials have cost me 110.00 Going to cut the pipe square at front of vehicle so can add brush bars to bull bar at a later point. Im using 40x40x3 for the rhs and 32nb...
  9. nightscale

DIY Drawers NH Pajero

Though I may as well post this tis coming along slowly should hopefully finish it soon Enjoy Cheers Nick
  10. nightscale

saunders gorge (sa fires)

just a heads up, one of the fires has gone through this 4x4 property. hoping the owners are well and safe Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk
  11. nightscale

Goolwa (Cockling) Day trip

Mods plz move if need be didnt know were else to post Looking at heading down to goolwa to try my hand at getting some cockles for bait, figured id post up here and see if anyone else is interested in joining me. Im pretty much avaiable at any time. Cheers Nick
  12. nightscale

fly fishing

anybody in sa thats willing to teach someone to use flys and flyrods cheers Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk
  13. nightscale

Ecu repairs adelaide

Anyone know were to get ecu repairs in adelaide. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  14. nightscale

Sa goverment wonts to close beach 4wd access

Not sure if this is the right place to post but got I hope this dont happen http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/sand-storm-in-birds-versus-4wd-beach-battle/story-fni6uo1m-1226715951570 Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  15. nightscale

Meetup Oakleigh sth

Well we made it to melbourne the paj doesnt seem to be leaking oil anymore \○/ though I seem to have blown the gasket from were the header joins to exhaust getting fixed in the morning. Was wondering if anyone live around this area and wants to meet up. Yeah I know its a monday and ppl have...
  16. nightscale

Grampians/High Country Info

Hi, im heading to Melbourne on the 16th of june, me and the misses have decided to take a couple days on the way home to check out a few tracks was looking at Grampians not sure of anywere else does anyone have info for some easy to medium tracks. Would love to do a few days in the high...
  17. nightscale

Xtremeoutback clutch

Has anyone used these clutches Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2