Search results

1. Warby

Absolutely ridiculous advertising sizes... again.

Come on guys... this is absolutely destroying the user experience. Literally HALF the screen taken up by the header because of an ad?? Seriously.. you need to ditch the ad scripts that you're using, or ditch whoever it is that's managing your website, because this is just stupid. Every other...
  2. Warby

Recommendations for a Slow Cooker / Pressure Cooker thing?

Hey folks! The Minister of War & Finance has requested a slow cooker / pressure cooker type thing for xmas. She likes doing curries, stews, etc in them and her old one broke (was a $20ish cheapie that we got a pretty good run out of). Feature-wise, she doesn't know what she needs/wants, and I...
  3. Warby

Android Head Unit - MQ Triton

After umm'ing and ahh'ing about it for ages, I have this morning pulled the trigger on one of the Chinese Android headunits and figured I'd pop this thread up to document the purchase, install and user experience for anyone else considering the same... I have purchased the Eonon GA2187 unit...
  4. Warby

Australian Media Bias

Just stumbled on this image on Reddit, thought it was interesting. Personally, I would put the ABC as very much "leans left," rather than centre, but so be it. Getting sick of the constant left leaning reporting on the ABC is exactly why I went searching (again) for other media options and...
  5. Warby

Best time to buy an Oztent RV5?

So, after much umm'ing and ahh'ing and far too much time spent at work on google, searching this forum and many others... I have decided that my next camping setup is going to be based on an Oztent RV5. As this will be for me, the mrs and 4 kids ranging from 10 months to 12 years, but with...
  6. Warby

Considering my first camper - Things to look out for / brands to avoid / etc

Howdy folks, As per the thread title, I am considering purchasing my first camper trailer some time in the near-ish future (let's say some time in the next 12 months). I'll be using it for family camping with my better half and 4 kids ranging in age from ~1 to ~13 (by the time we get it)...
  7. Warby

Trailer tires - for rego

Hey folks, I have an unregistered trailer I picked up for a good price a while back, which I need to put new rims & tires on as the last item (i think) to register it. The wheels on it at the moment are very obviously badly rusted & painted over, with mismatched tire sizes. Quick question...
  8. Warby

Recommendations for a long weekend out of Perth?

Earthians and others, The school where my daughter does cheerleading had been booked in to go to a competition in Kalgoorlie next weekend, so I had next Friday booked off work and accomodation booked in Kalgoorlie from the 12th to 14th of June to go along and support. Given the whole COVID...
  9. Warby

2017 Mitsubishi MQ Triton GLS SE

Hey all, Figured I'd start a thread in here, if only to give me somewhere to document the various bits and pieces on my car and give me somewhere to post ideas/thoughts/ask for advice/etc... The car is a 2017 Mitsubishi Triton GLS SE. Prior to this I had a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo...
  10. Warby

Hi There! I'm Dave, and I'm a Mitsubishi driver. (2017 MQ Triton GLS SE)

Howdy folks, I signed up a while ago, but have only recently started to really interact here, so figured I should probably introduce myself.. I'm based in Perth (well, Rockingham.... but who wants to admit that? ;)) WA and have a MQ Triton GLS SE which I bought new in December 2017. The SE was...