Search results

1. T

Extracta Hand Winch

@Hoyks @Les PK Ranger Thanks a lot for your views guys. I'm still on the lookout. I too felt that $500 seems a bit too much. @Batts88 Thanks mate. How is your experience with come-along style winches? Bushranger has one of those as well and it's pretty cheap...
  2. T

Extracta Hand Winch

@itlldoo @cam04 Thanks guys. Really appreciate your understanding. I actually need it as an option for safety in the rare event that I get stuck without any other vehicles in the vicinity. I feel its the best option as I don't want to lug around a lot of unnecessary weight in ordinary driving...
  3. T

Ultravision Nitro Smart

Thanks guys for your responses. Will post my opinion if I do get them.
  4. T

Extracta Hand Winch

Hi guys, I've been looking for a hand winch these days. The Extracta hand winch offered by Bushranger popped up in my searches. Has anybody used it? Can I get any ideas on whether its good and reliable? Thanks, Tharana
  5. T

Ultravision Nitro Smart

That is a concern. They have advertised it as a direct replacement to the factory fog light, so assume they mean the beam would be good enough from that location. The photos on their website show the lights mounted in the factory locations. What do you think?
  6. T

Ultravision Nitro Smart

Haha yes but here in Sri Lanka, there are some varying opinions. I would like to stay clear of any potential problems. Thats why.
  7. T

Ultravision Nitro Smart

Hi guys, I've been thinking of getting a pair of Nitro Smart LED driving lights from UltraVision. I'm considering them because they can replace my factory fog lights and so keep my vehicle looking standard and avoid trouble with the police. Has anybody used them? Any thoughts on them? An...
  8. T

Challenger 2007 off road mods

Sorry, guess i should've done a quote earlier.
  9. T

Hi Ian, Sorry for the late reply. I sent an email to your friend about a month ago but he didn't reply still. I'll send him another one. Could you please tell him about me? Thanks, Tharana
  10. T

mods for 04 challenger in perth

I have one with a 2.5l 4d56 diesel engine. Will the above mentioned snorkel fit?
  11. T

Hi, i have a Challenger 2007 and I live in Sri Lanka. I guess you didn't get Challengers in 2007 but this is the older model which was generally made until 2005. It has the 2.5l turbo diesel 4D56t engine and I haven't done any mods at all. It has 100,000km and I have done some mild off...
  12. T

Challenger recovery points.

Thank you very much for your reply. I am sorry for the delay. I saw your photos. They were very useful. I will do as you suggest. Tharana
  13. T

Thanks Stu. Sorry for my ignorance but can you please tell me how and where to fix the additional recovery points? And how about the hook at the rear left ? Thanks again.
  14. T

I have a Challenger 2007. I guess you guys don't have Challengers made in our2007but this is the older person which was generally made around 2001 to 2004. Can you please inform me about using the factory hooks on the front and rear for recovery? Are they safe or will i need to fix something...
  15. T

hello

Hello everybody, I'm from Sri Lanka and I own a Mitsubishi Challenger 2007 and Prado 2012. I use the Challenger for off roading in the marvellous national parks in our country . I invite you too to experience our real jungles. Tharana