Search results

1. C

Miss Bitchy MR Triton Force Pro Canopy...

Hi Paul, had a 4 week wait for my Triton, brake controller was going to hold it up. I told them to remove it from paperwork and I would purchase it myself. Save a few hundred in the process. I love the clean look of my canopy and no obvious handles. Cejay.
  2. C

Update to Canopy, view opened. The wiring instructions I received for the loom were a joke and I decided to just wire up the electronic release mechanism for all doors and the interior lamp a simple two wire affair. All doors are soft opening and operate the interior led light automatically. I...
  3. C

Yep side panels also part of central locking, I think the sliding window is to enable cleaning of cab and canopy windows.
  4. C

5. C

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Ordered... ;)
  6. C

Contemplating selling my 2004 GU III Patrol

I have just purchased a new Triton, so the Patrol is surplus.
  7. C

Contemplating selling my 2004 GU III Patrol

I am thinking about selling my GU and tryng to work out an asking price. has about 320K on it but had major work at 190K Features in no particular order are as follows. 75mm lift with OME shocks. 285 Cooper ST Max tyres on Sunraysia steel wheels with 7 extra factory mags with 265 Coopers AT...
  8. C

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

From the sales pitch.. The contemporary appearance and flexibility are blended into FORCE PRO PLUS Series unique features. Enhancing the pick up truck look with this elegant canopy. Easy to fit no drilling required on ute bed with the patented mounting kit. Keep cargo clean and dry with...
  9. C

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Seat Covers were Micro suede from fitmycar, full set $170.00 the dashmat was from Supercheap $49.00 I guess that the debri issue will have to be tackled in time... Am looking at fitting the Force Pro Plus Canopy as soon as the budget allows.
  10. C

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Hi mate, Just recently acquired the same coloured GLS MR and slowly setting it up. Currently 3D floor mats, seat covers, dashmat and the 5 piece bed liner. Only 1700 klms so far but really enjoy the ride, still have my GU Patrol and a 2WD Navara. Next mod will be canopy followed by rear...
  11. C

Does not always happen off road.

He was watching on coming traffic to see where he could slot in. First met him on roundabout he was about to go straight on but changed his mind.
  12. C

Does not always happen off road.

No chance of avoiding this clown. Cejay
  13. C

Forward Fold Trailer

Hi Mate, Set up times are pretty close, bear in mind that when the FF is set up it also has a table/seating arrangement in place, something that would have to be done separately in the RF. With reference to ease of setup I would say that for one person they are on a par, developing a routine is...
  14. C

EOI,Port Mac, Canunda, Robe/ Beachport up to 42 mile crossing ,Jan LWE 2017.

Hi mate, I am still in, will have my Son Micheal joining me in his Mitsi Paj we are leaving tomorrow evening so not sure if we will meet at Port Mac or somewhere along the way... Cejay.
  15. C

Forward Fold Trailer

Hi John On-board water tank is stainless, we use it for drinking and cooking. It is always filled with rainwater from home so it tastes good, we are planning to put a filter inline though. If you fill tank with water you drink from home you should not have any issues... Cejay.
  16. C

EOI,Port Mac, Canunda, Robe/ Beachport up to 42 mile crossing ,Jan LWE 2017.

Looks promising, Pencil me in, sans trailer. I guess I will have to rough it :D
  17. C

Big Desert trip Nov 25th, 26th, 27th

By the way guys there is running water at the bore info station, about a klm from camp.
  18. C

Turns out there is coverage from the top of a dune opposite the start of delisio tk.
  19. C

Drove in via firebreak and Old Murrayville Rd tracks. Was slow going but no dramas. Have set up basecamp about 50 metres north of toilet block. Plenty of room for all many sites with outdoor settings.
  20. C

Drove in via firebreak track then old Murrayville Rd track, with the trailer no dramas with tyre pressure low. Have set up in the main camping area about 50 metres from toilet block plenty of sites for all, many with tables and seats. Had to nip back to Pinnaroo for some stuff.