Search results

1. piglet27

Will 30" tyres scrub on my Vitara JLX with a 2" lift?

Thanks so much for that! Yeah I’m looking at all terrains tyres with a -12 or -13 offset on the rims, not sure if it’s just a minor thing when full lock or if I’ll need to cut some stuff away!
  2. piglet27

a baby 4wd with a lot of confidence

a baby 4wd with a lot of confidence
  3. piglet27

Will 30" tyres scrub on my Vitara JLX with a 2" lift?

Hey everyone, have posted on auszookers but wonder if anyone here can help. I've just bought a 2" lift kit for my new (not really new) 1994 SWB Vitara. Wondering if 30x9.5r15 will fit on my Vitara with a 2" lift without scrubbing? I don't really do any crazy 4WD as of yet, it is my daily driver...
  4. piglet27

Vitara Lift Kit Recommendations!

Looking for a 2" suspension lift for my '94 SWB Vitara, have had quotes from Iron Man, Fulcrum, Dobinson's and seen Black Raptor online. Heard mostly negative reviews about Iron Man and Tough Dog, apparently can't go wrong with Dobinson's but unfortunately there is an 8 week wait and wanting to...
  5. piglet27

Hello!

Hi everyone, have just bought a stock '94 Suzuki Vitara shorty and excited to get the ball rolling with mods! Thought theres no better way to get some honest advice than some 4x4 forums so here I am.