Search results

1. V

Intermittent fault in Landcruiser

Hi all I cant believe looking back how long I have had this issue with my car since June,many thanks to all those that suggested remedies , well after 4 mechanics had a look , finally the problem was found .... the filter cage inside the carburater was totally blocked with crud, turning the...
  2. V

Help ! Landcruiser intermittent power loss

thanks will do
  3. V

will go over all these suggestions , ah forgot to mention it does do a backfire throught the carby now and then when this happens
  4. V

I have had this car since new so only one fuel filter , did have a cracked emf hose goinng into the inlet manifold when it started , thought bingo and replaced bha sto help but not the main problem
  5. V

Thanks for your suggestions , yes every one told me it sounds like a fuel problem , the carby and fuel lines pumps working as to spec , but because its so intermitant, and can work well for a while and then breakdown , but will go over all the things you suggest again. Also it does not have to...
  6. V

Scratching my head ,till its bleeding over an issue with my 1984 petrol landcuiser, problem started a month ago ,would loose power but still keep ticking over at very low revs ,when I take the foot of the accelorator would die ,but start straight away. but still have no power. nrma towy said...