Search results

1. B

VIC - 75 series cab and custom tube tray

i have here for sale a tube tray to suit a 75 series cruiser. best suited to the shortened back chassis. also need to weld 2 brackets to bolt it to the chassis. comes with the toolbox, the lightbar with lightforce lights, and all taillights. pm for more details. feel free to make an offer...
  2. B

toyota 1HZ turbo diesel Engine

Item Detail - Tag/Body/Chassis Numbers - (If Applicable) Engine Number - (if applicable) Condition - Price - Location - Contact Details - Postage Details - Pictures - Please ensure that all items are described as clearly and accurately as possible. 4x4earth.com.au takes no...
  3. B

nissan patrol recall

nissan australia recently put out a safety recall on all nissan patrols manafactured from APR 98 onwards due to a chassis problem on all vehicles fitted with an after market bullbar. cheif engineer yoshimoto katzou siad the chassis is designed to flex but with the bullbar acting as a brace...
  4. B

Frosty is all over the road!

This sign says it all. On the piss again frosty? :D
  5. B

Toyota hilux 1982 single cab V8

1982 Toyota Hilux single cab with worked 308 V8 For Sale (Selling this for a mate) 1982 Toyota Hilux single cab, Unfinished project. Red cab. Very minimal rust 230,000km Holden Red 308 V8 conversion, rebuilt less then 1000km ago Stage 2 crow cam Hi flow oil pump 4 barrel quadrajet...
  6. B

GQ diffs

For sale: Front and Rear GQ Diffs. Complete from hub to hub. 4.11 ratio. factory rear locker. LH axle seal is leaking a fair bit on the front diff. Rear diff pinion bearings are loose (may need rebuild) $500 the pair Contact via private message Please ensure that all items are...
  7. B

WNCHIN number plates

Im selling these for a mate. FOR SALE: WNCHIN number plates. 1 standard, 1 slimline $2500 or best offer call Dane 0400060318 Please ensure that all items are described as clearly and accurately as possible. 4x4earth.com.au takes no responsibility for items advertised for sale...
  8. B

STATE eg VIC - Item make & model

Im selling these for a mate. FOR SALE: WNCHIN number plates. 1 standard, 1 slimline $2500 or best offer call Dane 0400060318 Please ensure that all items are described as clearly and accurately as possible. 4x4earth.com.au takes no responsibility for items advertised for sale...
  9. B

SE VIC 92 mazda bravo dual cab (wrecking only)

For sale (wrecking only) 1992 mazda bravo: A) rolling chassis with diffs, suspension, power steering. (awesome platform for building an offroad buggy!) B) Bravo dual cab body with interior (body shell is complete but has sections cut out of it) C) Manual gearbox and transfer. Price...
  10. B

SE VIC Spring over axle conversion.

For sale: Spring over axle conversion to suit 75 series landcruiser Comes with both diff housings hub to hub with the corrected pinion angles and rotated swivel housings. Extended braded brake lines hi-steer conversion Drive shafts, front is double cardan. tramp bars Customised...
  11. B

Heading to neerim

Gday guys, is anyone else heading up to neerim east / hawthorn bridge tonite? Ill be heading up in the cover of darkness around 10pm to catch up with a few mates. If u see us dont hesitate to say gday.
  12. B

Coiled, Live axle, Mazda Bravo 92

Coiled, Live axle, Mazda Bravo, 92 Good Points Dual cab, wide wheel track, low centre of gravity, no IFS, somthing diffrent :D Bad Points Expencive engineers report. What mods have you done? Patrol diffs/axles, coils, 3" lift, 35" goodyear wrangler m/t's. What mods are...
  13. B

Oops

iv freshly just got home from a night run to neerim east. check out what i seen on the way home in neerim south at the foodworks :eek::eek::eek: the patrol was abandoned. how would you explain that one! excuse the poor quality pics i wanted to take more but there were blokes coming over...
  14. B

Moving water meter, whats my options?

hey guys, with over 10000 members im sure there is someone in the know about moving my water meter! we have a house getting built in gippsland, victoria. where our driveway comes from the double garage, the water meter is smack bang in the middle! it needs to be moved minimum 3 meters to the...
  15. B

Show us your handy work!

Hey guys, i thought id start up a thread where you can show off your handy work! show us things you have constructed by yourself for your 4wd, such as rear draws, consoles, bar work ect as well as installations like winches and radios. if u have made or installed it yourself, throw it up!
  16. B

1977 Lada Niva

1977 Lada, Niva Good Points i found it in a barn, still wrapped in plastic. Bad Points it wasnt a ute, no room for the cows What mods have you done? ute chop with long tray. dual rear axle (lazy axle) using a spare axle from the neighbors 6x4 trailer. torsion bar (crow bar) suspension...
  17. B

Low Range 4X4 (L4) community

Low Range 4X4 Low Range 4X4 (L4) is an online community (or social club) of people who take an interest in experiencing the great outdoors in their 4 wheel drive vehicles. The forum has been created for people with a common interest in 4 wheel driving, Touring and camping alike. If you have just...
  18. B

Funny Quotes!

Got one to start off, It was Elise at the 4x4 show trying her modeling skills, standing next to my mate sam xuereb's monstertruck (owner, driver builder of sampson and many others) Quote; Elise (WILDTI) " WOW those Monstertruck tyres are nearly as big as my head!" Yes elise, we already know...
  19. B

Folding/pop up Gazebo for shelter

G'day crew, just wanting to see if anyone else uses a folding / pop up gazebo for shelter instead of the old tarp with ropes and poles? I currently use tarps and poles but it takes a bit to get up and pack down. (especially by myself) It flaps in the breeze, even though its a heavy duty tarp...
  20. B

4x Cooper ST's on rims SE VIC

Please delete Please delete this thread, thanks