Search results

1. CaptainBanana

Time to give up and get a generator?

My first caravan had 120 amp hour Fullriver Battery, 2x200 watt Chinese panels and a Redarc bcdc 40 and with that combo I lived in it full time for a year all around Queensland running the TV, a PlayStation, fans, water pump and charging all my devices. Nothing wrong with solar you just need to...
  2. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

Just keep following blindly the information the government tells you you'll be fine.
  3. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

As long as you are vaccinated what do you care? according to Dan Andrews and our chief health officer who's currently tied up in a fraud case nothing can happen to you as long as you keep lining up and keep getting jabbed. Also I think you need to look at little bit deeper and understand what...
  4. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

No mask - no illness - no fear because that lying scumbag Dan Andrews and that chief health officer Brett Sutton currently on trial for fraud has said otherwise. For those of you scared of leaving your own homes stay at home I don't care.
  5. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

You have just said that my sinus infection could lead to death by covid when in actual fact I would need to have an issue with my lungs not my sinuses-i again suggest you stop talking rubbish.
  6. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

You're the one making the assumptions - both about myself and about that guy who I know nothing about to be honest other than he has his right to not wear one if he doesn't need to. Back to your brainwashing box mate
  7. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

I've been suffering a continuous and ongoing never before experienced sinus infection since we've had to wear masks, so here I am as a fit 42 year old male who actually ends up with terrible breathing difficulties when wearing one of these useless things- I suggest since you don't have any idea...
  8. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

Do you have his medical advice showing he's not exempt for a valid reason?
  9. CaptainBanana

Slippery Hill - nearly ended in tears

The correct way to do this is to have the car in four-wheel drive before you start any climb on loose ground.
  10. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

And I'm so scared of your screenshots - please don't tell on me I would hate to lose my privileges and my freedom and my ability to come on here and read dribble from the likes of you
  11. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

You sound like the typically wealthy elderly people who live around me with nothing to worry about financially and no life prior to all this so you've had no impact at all - must be nice for people like you. Your fear is ruining everyone else's lives not the virus.
  12. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

My now unemployed admin girl is about to have a house repossessed and she is still carrying on defending Dan Andrews and the police and a jab and everyone in-between - some people just can't be told. I agree with you, something needs to be done and more people need to stand up but I wouldn't...
  13. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

Nowhere near enough for our freedom to be restored and our earning capacity to be giving back to us.
  14. CaptainBanana

Lockdown Protests

Are you smiling for those of us who have lost our businesses? Is it amusing that people have lost their homes I know personally 1 of my now ex-staff is in the process of having this, is it funny that we can't go out after dark or see our family or friends yet the number still go up and we are...
  15. CaptainBanana

On which car?

On which car?
  16. CaptainBanana

Wikicamps has been sold

I've used this app for The Longest Time and think it is absolutely brilliant, I hope this is not the beginning of the end.
  17. CaptainBanana

Front Lokka, diff gear specefic?

Many diff centres have a carrier break, for example ratios under 3.73 will all fit one type of carrier and ratios over 3.73 for example will all fit the other carrier you just need to work out what the brake is for your given diff. Edit Nitro Bent beat me to it.
  18. CaptainBanana

New Defender, observations and opinions of the available information !

Except you are one of these people who educate himself relentlessly on how to fix all the design Flaws himself which is hardly the same as buying a car that actually works.
  19. CaptainBanana

Like I said you just need to stop taking the car back to the dealers every time they break down, take them to your local independent mechanic however far that might be wherever you might be and make sure you educate yourself thoroughly through Facebook groups and internet forums so you know how...
  20. CaptainBanana

You are too harsh, what you need is a good independent mechanic and good routine maintenance and just to know all the tricks to keep them running flawlessly you - know like you do for every other new car :p