Search results

1. Grumpy

A great bloke taken too soon

Condolences from grumpy and the lovely lady. Jen no words can replace a loved one but just remember he was loved by many and will be sadly missed by all his 4x4 mates. Bye Peter Brett. (MR RUM)
  2. Grumpy

AM/FM Radio

Hi there someone must have one I can get at the right price, we are after a couple of radios to put in amenities block and camp kitchen, speakers would be good too, please let us know if you have something that would do the job.
  3. Grumpy

Purchasing my own camping area

Hi to all just thought Debbie and myself would let you all know we just purchased a caravan park in South Australia at Cape Jaffa and we all being well take over on the 1st Sept 2017. A retirement plan we hope by the ocean.
  4. Grumpy

Check out Unsealed 4x4 online

Hey finally made it, check out page 107 onwards.
  5. Grumpy

Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas to all our 4x4 friends and hope you have a truely excellent Xmas and please stay safe and we will see you all next year, Cheers
  6. Grumpy

9th Annual Gathering

Someone on earth has way too much time on their hands as I found out at the gathering at Sheepyard Flats on Saturday night's announcements. The last thing on the agenda according to Davidman was the preasentation of an Australian post envelope that apparently rocked up at his work and just...
  7. Grumpy

Air bags and insurance companies

Beware about putting airbags on your vehicles as a mate of mine has just been refused to be paid out because he has airbags on his Triton with rear leaf springs and his insurance company has refused his claim because it changed the position of the load area thus causing his Triton to suffer a...
  8. Grumpy

Christmas Drinks at O'tooles 2016

I realize this request is early but need to know members feelings. The only date available to me is 16th 17th 18th December. Could be too close for some to Xmas. Nov is out as Sheepyard flats gathering is then so cant be too close to that either. Just wondering who would be interested in...
  9. Grumpy

More damage found around Aberfeldy area

A monument at Smoko Point to remember those who went to war from the area was damaged over the same weekend as O'tooles, at least 3 cameras from the areas will be looked at to see if they can be identified and reported to authorities, we already have some information regarding the damage but...
  10. Grumpy

Damage done at O'Tooles campground

To the low life's who tore down signage inside the Gazebo, I hope your proud of yourselves, it's exactly reasons like this the authorities are looking for to close down camping grounds in this and other areas, just like to say thank you on behalf of everyone that wont get the opportunity to...
  11. Grumpy

O'tooles working bee before winter

29th 30th April and 1st May. New fire pits to go in as well as plenty of other stuff and a chance to get away again.
  12. Grumpy

O'Tooles pre winter working bee

Please see trip section for details 29th-30th April and 1st May.
  13. Grumpy

|Last chance to get away before Winter.

There is a working bee for those interested at O'Tooles on the 29th 30th April and the 1st May, so if you wish to join us please put your names below. Grumpy Bardsy dad and brother Outrage madlandy and mate smitty Clarkey GG Coxy Noel (Ranger)
  14. Grumpy

Bardsy the star

Get a copy of Pat Callahans 4x4 Adventures and see what he has been up too.
  15. Grumpy

Tasmania touring

Seriously to anyone considering doing a trip to Tassie you need to do it and enjoy what the people of Tassie have to offer, we have traveled right around this state and enjoyed everything on offer even without the 4 x 4ing experience I would reccommend to all to come and enjoy. Cheers
  16. Grumpy

O'Tooles working bee for Jan 16

This one has been cancelled as Noel has organised for his crew to do it. See you guys on the tracks soon.
  17. Grumpy

Rollover protection

The best way to prevent this is to keep the shiny side up, Over the last three weeks there has been several rollover incidences on 4x4 tracks around Donnelly Creek area, The first was a late model Triton totalled off Merringtons track and yet another last Saturday off Donnelly Creek track just...
  18. Grumpy

Cub Spacematic for sale (Grumpy's)

Cub 2012 Spacematic Full offroad with heaps of extras, 3 metres closed/6 metres open, upgraded 16inch alloys to suit 6 stud pattern Disc Brakes & hand brake protector Full offroad independent suspension External deluxe Awning and walls Internal and external 240 Volt power points 2 internal and 4...
  19. Grumpy

Erica general store robbed at gun point.

Please show your support and instead of driving past call in for a cuppa or a bite to eat, mention your from 4x4 earth and 10% of your total bill will go into a tin to be donated back at the end of the year, say hello to Wazza & Netti.
  20. Grumpy

Christmas Drinks at O'tooles are on again.

When December 11th, 12th & 13th 2015 so come along and bring the family, all we need to know is if you are coming and how many kids you will have with you as Santa should be making an appearance if he isn't to busy. Please let us know below. Grumpy 2 adults Legend 1 Outrage 1 deepop 1 Grey...