Search results

1. F

Trex winch parts wanted

I have aTrex13000 winch with a broken drum support gearbox end. Hoping someone may be able to inform me where I may be able to acquire this part. any information will be greatly appreciated.
  2. F

Dangerous mirrors

My beef is those stupid / dangerous mirrors that some motor company’s put on there vehicles the ones where everything looks farther away ..My thoughts / wishes is that Australia should ban them..
  3. F

Solar blanket

Looking to buy a solar blanket ,HC or KT solar would like to hear from anyone who owns or has owned either of these solar blankets. Any information I will be great full as I have never had anything to do with solar power.. thank you from furfarce
  4. F

Hot compressor

Was getting hot fabed new head cured the problem
  5. F

Tailgate seal

hi .want to seal my hilux ln106 dual cab tailgate from dust / water entry..I realise total dust / water proof is dreaming so any improvement will be better than it is now .. any help / suggestions will be appreciated.. thank you..
  6. F

National Park access

I believe every Australian should have access to our national parks if we look after them ..I for one always take out what I take in the same as I don’t litter my own or my neighbors yard ..If we have to get permits and or pay a small fee I could live with that.. I believe one way to achieve...
  7. F

bridle track

have they reopened the bridle track
  8. F

air conditioner power

acquired low km hilux ln106 dual cab with no air con since have fitted complete factory air con system including all wiring.. no power to magnetic clutch or vacuum switch .. unable to locate air con fuse or power source.. any info will be greatfully appreciated.. thank you furfarce
  9. F

hilux front diff

Want to know if a early surf ln61 solid front diff hub to hub will bolt into a hilux ln106 .. I understand the ratio may be different .. just want to know if it can bolt in . thanks furfarce...
  10. F

sunraysia 16x7

wanted sunraysia style rims 6 stud 16x7x20mm negative offset..still wanted
  11. F

wastegate actuator

problem solved. thank you. furfarce.
  12. F

lines on screen

my 10 year old garmin etrex has varying width lines across the screen . any possible way to remedy .any ideas welcome