Search results

1. A

4 Night Snowy River Loop - Mckillops Bridge

I doubt anyone needs any ideas for the long weekend but man was our trip through the Snow River National Park absolutely unbelievable. Can't wait to get back there and get off the beaten track a bit more. Trip Route - https://goo.gl/maps/d5froUjKHeyf54Rj8 Day 1 Jacksons Crossing...
  2. A

Cathedral Range, Rubicon Valley to Big River - 5 Night Winter Trip

We were happy to have squeezed this trip in before lockdown, hopefully it can help a few plan their future trips! We free camped our way from Cathedral Range through to Rubicon Valley and Big River. It was an awesome time soaking in the beauty of the high country and doing a heap of hiking along...
  3. A

Dual battery setups explained

Dual battery systems can be a bit of a mind bender if its the first time you've had to consider one. I've put together this explainer video with a couple of examples of basic setups to get you powered up out in the bush. Hopefully it helps a few out!
  4. A

Three nights in the Vic High Country - Trip Plan

An unreal little trip in the glorious high country. Our route wasn't the most crazy 4wd oriented one but far out did we see some beautiful sights and camp in some wicked places! Day 1 Craig's Hut campsite - https://au.wikicamps.co/site/282178/37110043 Day 2 Driving route -...
  5. A

I put an upright fridge in my wagon..

..and I'm bloody loving it. So much so that I made a review going over the reasons that lead me to buy one and then how I installed it. If you're thinking of getting a new fridge soon definitely consider an upright!
  6. A

Halls Gap, Grampians

Hey all, I recently did a trip to the Grampians. I've been traveling there with my family for years but this time I decided to document the trip and all my favourite spots along with it. I'm not much of a writer so I'll let the visuals speak for themselves but I'll list map links for all the...
  7. A

VHC Snow Trip - Mount Terrible, Matlock, Woods Point & Howqua Hills

Another epic snow trip to the Victorian High Country this time with a group of mates, I just can't get enough of this place! In this video we visit Mount Terrible, Mount Matlock, Woods Point, Jamieson and Hawqua Hills. In the description of the video I've got the map routes and locations of...
  8. A

VIDEO: VIC High Country Snow Trip

An unbelievable weekend of snow was forecast so we just had to go check it out... and the result, one of the best weekender trips we have ever done. If you haven't been up to the VHC this season definitely put it on your list. As always there is map routes for where we went and locations for...
  9. A

iKamper Rooftop Tent Review

Hey all, we've just finished putting together a review of our iKamper rooftop tent after owning it for over a year now. Hopefully it will help you weigh up your options if you are looking to buy a rooftop tent. This video also demonstrates how to set it up and pack it down and a few other handy...
  10. A

VIDEO: Forrest, VIC - Camping, Waterfalls & MTB Weekend Adventure

We love a quick weekender to Forrest, getting back to nature is always refreshing and this trip was no exception. In this Trip Log we revisit all our favourite spots including Stevenson Falls, Lake Elizabeth and the West Barwon Reservoir.
  11. A

VIDEO: How to do a basic service on a TD42 Patrol

Time to service the Patrol has come around again so I thought this time I would set the camera up. In this video I change over the engine oil, oil filters, fuel filter and check my air filter. Definitely a job anyone could have a go at in their shed to save a bit of money. Hopefully it helps...
  12. A

VIDEO: Our favourite campsite on the Great Ocean Road!

G'day everyone, We got some surprisingly clear weather last weekend so my partner and I took the opportunity to get down to one of our favourite places to stay in the Otways - Blanket Bay. Just a short vid sharing what we love about it and couple things to do from the campsite. Definitely...
  13. A

VIDEO: Our favourite campsite on the Great Ocean Road!

G'day everyone, We got some surprisingly clear weather last weekend so my partner and I took the opportunity to get down to one of our favourite places to stay in the Otways - Blanket Bay. Just a short vid sharing what we love about it and couple things to do from the campsite. Definitely...
  14. A

VIDEO: Anglesea, VIC - A guide to my favourite tracks!

Hey everybody! Over the weekend I got out and shot another video, this time we were somewhere I'm very familiar with, Anglesea! I've had quite a bit of time to explore this area so I thought I'd show off some of the best tracks I've found so far. As per usual I've got heaps of map links to...
  15. A

VIDEO: Kinglake, VIC Day Trip

Hey all, I got out to Kinglake on the weekend and as always I like to film the trips! It was sweet to check out a new place with a few of the local boys, I'm already keen to get back there and see a little more. Map links to the tracks we hit are in the description of the video if you want to...
  16. A

VIDEO: Bright 4WD, MTB & Camping Trip

We love getting out to Bright and this time around I thought I'd film our trip. We free camp on the beautiful Ovens River, do a bit of exploring in the Patrol and go mountain biking. Bright is paradise! I also like to include map points in the videos description so people can find where we...
  17. A

VIDEO: Otways 4WD & Camping Weekender

Wondering what you can see and do in the Otways/Great Ocean Road area? 4WD tracks, insane coastlines, waterfalls and camping, it's got it all. Here is our opinion of the best way to spend a weekend there. Tracks we hit include: Old Coach Rd, Goat Track, Cowley Link Track, Curtis Track and...
  18. A

Tasmania 3 Week 4WD Road Trip

Not that anyone really needs any more excuses to go to get down and check out Tassie but here is my latest trip! My partner and I caught the Spirit of Tasmania over for 3 weeks of camping and 4WDing. We hit Climbies Track, Lake Cumberland Track and a couple unnamed tracks on Bruny. I try to...