Search results

1. phs

Time to give up and get a generator?

I take it upon my self to do the job of moving the solar panels during the day in order to capture the sun… obviously such a job must be done with a can in hand, hard work I know but at least the kids have lights / fans come night time
  2. phs

Laughing at you, not laughing with you.

I like it both ways, Not exactly sure what we are voting on though
  3. phs

Have your say in the future of 4x4earth!

Yes, Would like to hear a post cast from Daniel Kistler about setting up a 24V winch setup on a budget, Ie for your average joe not a full comp winch and the advantages of going 24 over 12 something I’d like to do and really interests me after watching his YouTube videos and how efficient 24v...
  4. phs

Corona virus

Because there are people ( more so than other states ) that simply don’t care and consider no one els but them selves like I said just drive the roads down here and it’s an eye opener to how people act, if they see a car indicating to change lane a lot of people will speed up from 4 car lengths...
  5. phs

Corona virus

It is embarrassing to be a Victorian, The laughing stock of the country NSW has had far less restrictions over a far shorter period and it’s on a downward trend for them. I don’t think if the Vic government had a more lax approach would have helped, there simply are people in Vic who could...
  6. phs

when to replace injectors?

Get your self toyota tech stream Check injector values cold and warm, within - 3 to + 3 there with in spec, also a variation on more than a valve of 3 over the firing order Ie. CYL 1 : -2 CYL 7 : +2 can mean an issue. that aside, indicators are noisy ticking, black smoke and poor fuel economy
  7. phs

Lockdown Protests

The NWO In 2 years they went from raiding media offices to beating people in the street
  8. phs

Lockdown Protests

How were today’s numbers in Victoria? only going to keep going up from here. Embarrassing really. over the whole people doing what ever they like as clearly they are, now focusing my anger at the federal vaccine roll out shamble
  9. phs

Vaccine certification

I got onto the immunisation department, they are mailing it out
  10. phs

Vaccine certification

Hi Anyone know how to get your first dose cert without your My health gov account ? I don’t have one but have my card supplied from when I got the first jab
  11. phs

Check your injectors

Questionable a dirty fuel filter will filter better than a clean one, the light will come on when the DP Is reached and fuel flow is close to being reduced clean fuel is the key, and a pre filter / secondary water separator changing the primary filter more often than needed allows...
  12. phs

Landcruiser 300 Series

^ also a 40 with a 1vd as well
  13. phs

New Defender, observations and opinions of the available information !

Well let’s be honest if you get a lemon with any brand your going to be in for hart ache, maybe LR have a higher lemon rate than other manufacturers
  14. phs

Lockdown Protests

Totally against the current riots and agree with getting vaccinated but that bloke is as crooked as they come
  15. phs

Lockdown Protests

A dictator rules with an iron first, and the members clearly don’t want him… But that’s ok as those members can go………. And Setka can go about his business helping his sons labour hire company expand labour hire and unions who would have thought job security was on the unions hit list
  16. phs

Lockdown Protests

What’s the big deal about getting the jab? We have all had plenty of vaxs over the years, half the antivaxers are happy to go out Saturday night and take unknown substances made in a dingy shed somewhere yet feel this covid jab increases 5G reception for the government to track you
  17. phs

Lockdown Protests

i don’t think many people are following those rules except maybe the 9pm curfew.
  18. phs

Lockdown Protests

Not sure where you are bomber but this latest lockdown is business as usual except the hospitality sector as far as trades go they are working, traffic at 530am is busy as ever Driving by the local shops when the sun is out people everywhere this last lockdown has been lax if you ask me not...
  19. phs

I have been offered this....

sold it early 2013 for 5k more than I purchased it for in 2007 funny every Landcruiser we have owned we have sold for more than we purchased it for years later, same would go if we sold our 200
  20. phs

I have been offered this....

The bundera RJ70 was the local jap model the BJ/FJ70 was the heavy duty version designed for Australia I had a BJ70 back in 2008, I had researched a lot about what versions they had and Motors available, there was the 13BT ( a factory turboed 3B ) the 3B and the 3F Only ever seen or heard of...