Search results

1. peterfermtech

Corona virus

California. Low IQ, high willingness to get vaccinated, high death rate, Silicon Valley, Hollywood ?????????? The vaccine tracker is a bit old so ignored
  2. peterfermtech

Corona virus

With Gladys getting all the attention I'm worried when Dan will find a reason to lock us down again. Just had my Alpine covid test so hoping to get next week completed before relevance deprivation syndrome hits him again.
  3. peterfermtech

Corona virus

What if actually happens? https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/07/28/covid-vaccine-mandatory/
  4. peterfermtech

Corona virus

Sadly 2 more people have died of covid in NSW taking the toll in this outbreak to 10 from just over 2000 cases. Still too risky to have AZ?????
  5. peterfermtech

Corona virus

Of course they have booster shots. How else do they upgrade to the next generation nanobots?
  6. peterfermtech

Corona virus

Imagine the response you will get when you get to tell your grandchildren you attended the freedom/antivax march.
  7. peterfermtech

Corona virus

Yep!
  8. peterfermtech

Lets get this discussion started!

Yellow is much easier on the eyes and gives a better contrast to oncoming drivers. Getting your fog lights down low and under the fog makes a heap of difference but not so easy to do on a 4WD
  9. peterfermtech

Corona virus

The word I am hearing from Vietnam is that all the donations from overseas countries of vaccines is only making it to the government officials and the black market. The going street price for a single vaccination is around the US$400 mark which is not much less than a months pay for most. With...
  10. peterfermtech

Corona virus

So you ignore the information from ATAGI that is referenced on this site but freely give your own opinion which seems to regularly change. So if you're not a tin hat wearing anti vaxer I can only assume you're a self entitled brat whinging about not getting the choice of coloured lolly you want.
  11. peterfermtech

Corona virus

From the post 2 above yours "Maximal protection requires two doses of vaccine, but even a single dose of either vaccine provides substantial protection (by more than 70%) against hospitalisation. A single dose of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca partially reduces transmission by around half and...
  12. peterfermtech

Corona virus

Are we really that bad with the vaccine rollout? Unlike the EU-UK and the USA where most of the manufacturing is done this part of the world didn't get vaccines and therefore didn't start vaccinating until the end of February. We are 50% ahead of NZ with first doses but I guess that is not...
  13. peterfermtech

Corona virus

"In the context of the current risk of COVID-19 in NSW and with the ongoing constraints on Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccine supplies, all adults in greater Sydney should strongly consider the benefits of earlier protection with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca rather than waiting for alternative vaccines"...
  14. peterfermtech

Corona virus

And most of those in the vaccinated cases were likely to be in the early days after the 1st dose.
  15. peterfermtech

Corona virus

Why is it so slow? Because so many people are sooks about getting the AZ shot when the risk of dying from covid if you are aged over 50 is 10,000 times higher than the AZ shot.
  16. peterfermtech

Corona virus

60% of covid vaccines in Australia have been AZ. 30% of Australians have had at least one shot and 13% have had two shots. Over 11 million covid shots have been administered. We are over 1/4 of the way to fully immunising the whole adult population. Five have died of TTS. 2 have died of covid...
  17. peterfermtech

Corona virus

I certainly would not be making those assertions after reading the article. In particular I would refer you to the section titled "limitations" This does not mean I support the notion that vitamin D will protect you from covid. However I do believe that good health depends on optimal levels...
  18. peterfermtech

Landcruiser 300 Series

Well they're obviously not a hilux "unbreakable"
  19. peterfermtech

Corona virus

First to clarify things I do take Vitamin D but not for covid. There is evidence that low vitamin D levels are detrimental for fighting infections so whilst we didn't have vaccines available it was an added tool in the meagre arsenal to fight covid. But like all vitamins they are essential for...
  20. peterfermtech

Which Fuse?

You don't have a multimeter?