Search results

1. Chatty

President Trump

Anger issues? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be angry when I'm laughing myself sick at Chump and all his blind supporters. Amazing though, one Democrat stuffs one word up and you jump on it to show how hopeless they are. Chump stuffs it up repeatedly every day over 4 years and it's no big...
  2. Chatty

President Trump

And just in case you thought he only got it wrong in his first year... Face it, Trump made worse mistakes in speeches multiple times on pretty much every day.
  3. Chatty

President Trump

Peter, whatever you're smoking, I want some of it. Trump redefined faux pas - this is just some of the stupid things he said in just his first year...
  4. Chatty

Jokes

Funny as!
  5. Chatty

Jokes

If I'm using Waze or Android Auto in the car and an ad comes on the radio using the words "Hey Google..." the bloody thing will then follow the instructions.
  6. Chatty

Jokes

We've been getting a bit serious here, and I reckon that Trabant quality control qualifies in the joke category.
  7. Chatty

Opinions on two 4x4's I looked at please, are these bad signs?

I would avoid both of them - the HiLux rust is widespread and starting to look like going through metal soon - I suspect repeated beach driving with a none too good wash afterwards. The bend in that rail worries me a bit too and I would think a new tray would be needed. As for the Triton - I...
  8. Chatty

Jokes

I told my wife the our phones were spying on us. "Nonsense" she said. I laughed. She laughed. Siri laughed. Alexa laughed.
  9. Chatty

Jokes

Sorry mate, I'm having trouble here... How would any of this differ from the way you behave now?
  10. Chatty

Pajero ng outback possibilities

I had the same model bought new years ago and I always regretted selling it for a Landcruiser. The only things I can remember are the usual pphoses and belt. Spare fuel filter as you're likely to shake up any crap in the tank. Check the rubber fuel lines - if bio (alcohol) fuel has been used at...
  11. Chatty

Jokes

You might be in trouble there - you would be amazed how many blokes have a heart attack trying to push one out. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  12. Chatty

Jokes

Our you're showing early signs of Parkinson's
  13. Chatty

President Trump

I guess that means there won't be many volunteers for his ongoing Secret Service detail?
  14. Chatty

President Trump

So, I need some guidance on appropriate behaviour here. The spot next to us in the van park has been taken by some Chump supporters. My question is: Would it be acceptable to build a wall between them and us and send them the bill?
  15. Chatty

Jokes

That's the Klingon version...
  16. Chatty

President Trump

But wouldn't that destroy the conspiracy theory if we knew they were there? I think we should be waiting for the dude (or dudette) on the grassy knoll or in the Book Depository to not show their heads, but fire absolutely simultaneously.
  17. Chatty

President Trump

Enjoy! Speaking for myself, I'm getting a Super Size popcorn and a Giant Size Coke and settling in for the match...
  18. Chatty

President Trump

Roger, you do realise that the American Democratic party would make our Liberal party look like a bunch of communists? Politics in America is far, far more to the right wing of the political spectrum than anything you will see in Australia. And even in Australia, we don't have anything...
  19. Chatty

Common sense is in short supply...

Is it only wrong if you're caught? I do agree - back when I was a kid this would have been seen as harmless fun, but in those days kids used to ride around loose in the back of station wagons and I can recall riding in the back of utes driving into town along the highways. But, our risk...
  20. Chatty

Corona virus

I'm fully on board with that one Roger!