Search results

1. P

New MQ

hi guys just bought a MQ exceed.. looking forward to doing it up a bit and head straight out on a track or 3
  2. P

jack problems! whendoes it end

nah. I live 2 hrs east of Adelaide.. not many mechanics out here. our local has owened one before so he knows a bit about them...
  3. P

Steering Upgrade - heavy duty tie rods

wow they look good. have you tested them out properly yet?
  4. P

jack problems! whendoes it end

hey there since buying my 98 diesel jack last January, ive spent almost 6k on repairs... bow I had issues with power then the engine light came on. took it back to mechanic and he said it looks like an injector but their diagnostic machine couldn't read anything because they don't have the...
  5. P

D22 Rock sliders

"rohancarwardine@hotmail.com" is the guy to talk to, i dont work there anymore. just tell him that Stubbsy sent you. i dont know if he is still into doing the rock sliders though....
  6. P

jackaroo engine work

getting ready for the engine to be pulled out on sat....
  7. P

jackaroo engine work

oh yeah, i had another post going before.... here is the link: http://www.4x4earth.com.au/forum/general-4x4-discussion/7452-well-sucks.html
  8. P

jackaroo engine work

well ive decided to pull the engine out and have a look inside, hopefully it is just a bent rod, busted rings etc.... and hopefully the oil that escaped was just a gasket. anyhow, went out on sunday and got me a nifty engine crane with the stand on it.... so ill keep it all posted on here on my...
  9. P

cheap 3.2L

hey is there anyone in perth who has a spare 3.2L isuzu engine?? havnt got much money but can afford up to about $400 for the donk. would consider buying a wrecked jackaroo... (1994 model) thanks guys....
  10. P

Vehicle Nicknames

ACURA: Another Crummy, Useless, Rotten Automobile. Asia’s Curse Upon Rural America. Another Cranky Unintelligent Ripped-off American. AMC: All Makes Combined. A Major Cost. A Mutated Car. A Morons Car. Another Major Catastrophe AUDI: Awfully Unsafe Designs Implemented...
  11. P

Vehicle Nicknames

CHRYSLER: Cant Have Refund; Your Stuck Leasing Edsels Replacement. Company Has Recommended You Start Learning Engine Repairs.
  12. P

Vehicle Nicknames

FORD: Firgin’ Old Rebuilt Dodge. Fix Or Repair Daily. Found On Road Dead. Fast Only Rolling Downhill. ****ed On Race Day. First On Recall Day. Fabricated Of Refried Dung. Fails On Rainy Days. Fatally Obese Redneck Driver. Finally Obsolete Racing Device. Financially Obese Racing...
  13. P

Vehicle Nicknames

CHEVROLET: Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips. Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time. Cracked Heads, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time. Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques.
  14. P

Vehicle Nicknames

FORD backwards: Driver Returns On Foot :D
  15. P

well this sucks

yeah i know.... another quick question, the 2006 rodeo has a 3.6 alloytec in it, is it the same power and size as the commodore one same with the gear box? cos it seems that it would be alot easier putting that in because its already set up for a 4wd, apparently you cant put anything bigger...
  16. P

well this sucks

yeah thats for a hilux, im in a jackaroo... thanks anyway. i think ill get in touch with him anyway
  17. P

well this sucks

yeah the engine is nearly out.... damn v6's are too compact to see anything, so all i need now is an engine crane or block n tackle to lift it to assess the damage. i will probably ditch it anyway cos half the work is already done. has anyone herd of a 253 or 308 in a jackeroo? thinking of...
  18. P

well this sucks

yeah. turns out it looks like i have a crack from the compression, so i guess it was already damaged from turning it over to flush the water out. dont know what im gonna do with it, project jack i guess, thinking of the jack8 project.....
  19. P

well this sucks

went out again yesterday arvo...:D was going steadily through a puddle and slipped into a deep rut... :eek:i dont have a snorkle.:rolleyes: so, water in (IN) the engine and the car dies. we had to get towed home and we tried to get it going. we took the spark plugs out (was very dark by...
  20. P

Holden Jackaroo 3.2 petrol 1994

thanks mate