Search results

1. C

Jackaroo air cleaner seal

I have a 1998 3.0 diesel Jackaroo needing a seal for the lid of the air filter box. Having trouble locating a seal, can anyone give me suggestions of where to find one or if I can get a rubber o ring to do the job.
  2. C

Harvey track closures

I have recently done a trip around Harvey Dam WA but found a lot of tracks were blocked for rehabilitation. Are there any other good tracks still open in a similar area?
  3. C

Jackaroo throttle position sensor

I have a Jackaroo 3.0 diesel which needs a new throttle position sensor. I can buy one online but not sure if I can successfully set it up. Has anyone done this successfully themselves before.
  4. C

Tracks close to Perth

I am looking for some track information for the Dwellingup or Jarrahdale areas of WA to take some novice 4WDers out for a bit of fun. Any suggestions?.
  5. C

Holden Jackaroo 3.0 D 1998

Holden Jackaroo 3.0 D, 1998 Good Points Reliable, spacious and economical. Bad Points Can be temperamental until you get used to it. What mods have you done? 2 inch lift foam cell shocks 32r mud tyres dual batteries What mods are on the list to do? Snorkel Why...
  6. C

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site but have some limited experience 4WDing in the Perth metro and surrounding areas.