Search results

1. camperman2010

LED interior lights

I had some Led's laying around, so i knocked up a New Interior light and Dash light for the Uhf. Sorry i didnt even think to take picts of the build, but basically just lined up the lights on a clear CD plastic cover, made a whole heap of wire joiners looping positive to Positive and the same...
  2. camperman2010

20 yr old Tent

I was going through all my junk under the house and came across this tent that ive had for over 20 yrs and forgot about it.So i set it up, no rips, no mould,all zippers working perfectly.Hit it with the hose for about 10 minutes on full ball to simulate a Tsunami and WOW, not a drop inside,and...
  3. camperman2010

130 Amp Deep Cycle

Been looking at a Duel Battery set up latelly, but i havnt any room under the bonnet,so i was going to put the Deep Cycle in the back when i build the Draw System.So this morning i went to Battery World and had a word to the guy about my needs, turns out he was an old school mate and know this...
  4. camperman2010

Asking for help

Ok guys, im not going to be a hero and tackle fitting the Roof Racks by my self, so if anyone is in the wollongong area and has a couple of hours spare this Saturday,weather permiting, could you please help me out.Beers are on the house Anyone who is interested can buzz me on 0424-237-128 for...
  5. camperman2010

Asking for help

Ok guys, im not going to be a hero and tackle fitting the Roof Racks by my self, so if anyone is in the wollongong area and has a couple of hours spare this Saturday,weather permiting, could you please help me out.Beers are on the house Anyone who is interested can buzz me on 0424-237-128 for...
  6. camperman2010

Ankle update

Picture speaks for its self
  7. camperman2010

Finally items start to arrive

Finally the gear i bought online has been arriving in a steady stream.Got the 1.4mtr x 2mtr rear Awning on monday, wednesday i got my recovery gear, and today i got the 2.5 x 2 mtr side Awning, still waiting on the Thumper Air Compressor ( out of stock apparently ) but it was ordered and...
  8. camperman2010

LPG Question

My Lpg digital gauge on the dash has been fluxuating from 3/4 full down to 1/4 empty and then stabilize, but it mostly bounces around.I filled the tank up and done 25 klm and the digital gauge showed 1/2 tank, now im at 59 klm mark and its showing 1/4 full, so i got under the truck to see the...
  9. camperman2010

Not Happy

So i organised a little trip to Smithfield on this saturday to buy some gear from Superior Off Road and pay Mr Clough a visit.So i rang them to make sure they had i what i wanted in stock,and everything i wanted was out of stock, so i done my order online through 4wdsupercentre ( Tigerz11 ), all...
  10. camperman2010

Temp gauge

So i fitted the new Radiator today,its got a new Thermostat and Fan Clutch, after running the car for a while and going for a short drive,the Temp gauge is showing just abit above Half,i dont think this is normal.Is this Normal for a Jackeroo ?,and also this is such a dumb question thats never...
  11. camperman2010

Radiator

The laws of " Fix 1 thing and find 3 more problems " has come into play. I noticed my temp gauge was creeping to 3/4 hot since i had the Injectors replaced last week,so i took it to Natrad and had it pressure tested, its down 30% efficency,so looks like i need a new radiator :( , at least it...
  12. camperman2010

September school holidays

Just throwing a thought, im looking at going to Coolendel for the school holidays, more of a relaxing camp than bush bashing from Monday 23rd to friday 27th, a bit of drinking,fishing,mucking around with the child, just a relaxing getaway. I'll be camped in the same spot as last october 4x4...
  13. camperman2010

Self sustainability

A couple of years ago i had set up an Auqaponics system with Talapia and growing veggies, lettuce,carrots,tomatos,herbs ect, and now im in the middle of building a chook pen for eggs and meat.I bought 5 little chooks 3 weeks ago and hopefully they will start to lay eggs by mid december. Once...
  14. camperman2010

Bullbar

Well i scored a Aluminium bullbar,Kenwood CD player and a Weathershield for $160, picking up the Bullbar next saturday,polish her up and then hopefully fit it on Sunday.Thanx Jasonh for the awesum deal :D
  15. camperman2010

Thank you to everyone

I just want to say a BIG THANKYOU to everyone who has been following my thread and helping out with ideas and thoughts, its been a bloody long road of heartaches and headaches, every comment has not gone un-noticed and duelly noted and put to the test, but in the end YOU ALL never gave up on me...
  16. camperman2010

Shoes are on..woohooo

The guy gave me a Canvas bag, digital tyre gauge and 2 led light key rings as a sorry for the stuff up..
  17. camperman2010

Bugger

Bugger, The tyre shop rang me this morning and said you cant get 0 offset rims for the Jack to fit the 265/75/16 , can only get Positive 13 to clear the chassis, so looks like im getting flares soon, positive side is that i get a lower center of gravity lol ....cant wait till tomorrow......too...
  18. camperman2010

Bighorns

Yeay, Ordered my new Bighorns and rims today and getting fitted saturday morning, 265 75 16's ( 32" ) 0 offset sunraiser rims, i will post picts on saturday arvo... $1320 all up with free wheel alignment.
  19. camperman2010

Seriously need help

Got the Jackeroo back from the mechanics today after 3 weeks with no conclusion to the problems. I will start from scratch hopeing someone might have an idea. When the car is cold, it's hard to start,( on both petrol and gas ) it cranks over and over before it starts, but when the car is warm...
  20. camperman2010

What E10 fuel does.

This is what E10 fuel does to your fuel lines..... woke up this morning with a puddle of fuel sitting under the car, took it back to the mechanics who done all the work for me yesterday on the Jack and put it up on the hoist. All the fuel line from the LR tank to the engine bay was like...