Search results

1. scodon

5th Annual Victorian Gathering

I'm extremely disappointed I missed this gathering, sh$t happens! Will def be there next year :)
  2. scodon

Im sorry I missed this one, but will definitely get there next year!!
  3. scodon

No probs here either :) get a iPad :D
  4. scodon

G'day Ray, we will be there around midnight after meeting up with NoelH on Wednesday u can tag along with us if u like?
  5. scodon

G'day Noel, myself and 2 other trucks will be leaving the central coast at about 10pm on the Wednesday night. Plan to be at pheasants nest at about midnight ish. I say ish because I've got 2 girls to get organised and we may not be exactly on time :) Will probably use channel 20 aswell. I will...
  6. scodon

Is this gonna be an issue if coming in via McMillans track?
  7. scodon

Talbotville Kids 2012

No thanks, I can't stay inside the lines :D
  8. scodon

SVX17 & Cape Yory 2012

Welcome home Grant & Peta. Looks like u guys had a good time. Now it's time to clean the red dirt off the Defender :)
  9. scodon

Talbotville Kids 2012

One 13 yo girl, thanks Mans
  10. scodon

Newbie from the Central Coast NSW

Welcome to Earth mate, there are plenty of us from the Central Coast on this forum.
  11. scodon

Noelh, I would estimate somewhere between 11.30 & 12.00 we would be in your area, that's if we don't get held up. I've got two girls to get ready:confused: and they are rarely on time :) . Would probably use UHF 16 or 18. Will put up a post closer to the day to keep you in the loop
  12. scodon

The central coast (NSW) contingent seems to be getting larger. We are leaving at about 10pm on the Wednesday night. RADS, You are more than welcome to tag along if you wish. I will put a post up closer to the date to see who will be in on this convoy with exact times and meeting points etc.
  13. scodon

No worries Brian, but I don't think my beer will last that long!! :D:D
  14. scodon

Might get me one of those stubby coolers
  15. scodon

What's your number 1 camp oven meal

You better send some my way too, Bruce :D:D
  16. scodon

Im sure we will find the way :):)
  17. scodon

Hi Everyone!

I have a D22 that is reasonably stock. I have had plenty of fun with it! Welcome aboard.
  18. scodon

best place to get maps

I think you can get more detailed maps through 'mudmaps'. I got some detailed maps of the Vic high country through Vicmaps. Google mudmaps and see what u can find. Google is my friend :D
  19. scodon

Newbie from Central Coast NSW

Goodonya, looks like we may have a bit of a convoy from he coast heading south:) Cheers, Scott
  20. scodon

New 4x4 accessories store opening on Central Coast

I saw this today! Was gonna stop and have a look. Do you think he will offer a discount for 4x4 Earth members? Can only ask ;)