Search results

1. bmurray2250

Cavalier offroad camper trailer with exras

I hope you find a good camper locally
  2. bmurray2250

Cavalier offroad camper trailer with exras

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/macgregor/camper-trailers/cavalier-offroad-camper-trailer-with-exras/1093502901 Macgregor, Qld It includes all accessories: AGM battery, table, stove, gas bottles, plates, cutlery, pots, rubbish bin, 3 x LED lights. This is the full set up ready to attach and go...
  3. bmurray2250

What bull bar for PC Challenger

I have a PC Challenger with the Mitsubishi steel bull bar. Reason cooling. ARB cuts a lot of cooling to you radiators. If you have questions look at this link www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/ Going to the Challenger section
  4. bmurray2250

Mitsubishi Challenger 1999

I only ran unleaded as E10 economy was poor. The 3 cents less you pay was a 1 to 2 litres per 100km worse. I also use Fuel doctor in every tank. If you haven't changed the fluid in the auto transmission I recommend it as it makes a difference. My Challenger was a PA1 and the PA2 has a...
  5. bmurray2250

Mitsubishi Challenger 2000

I have the PA1 2000 model and it goes well. The oil leak is a pain. Recommend a transmission cooler if you have the auto. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  6. bmurray2250

Tamron 18-200mm lense for canon eos

I have travelled overseas with a SLR (pre digital) and I did get good photos but a pain to carry around all the time. My brother used a small canon and had great images and it fitted in his pocket. On trips USA I only carried a small camera. When travelling in the car the 2 DSLR and...
  7. bmurray2250

triton egr

I believe Chip-it has closed down. @Kurkster72 can you tell more about splice. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  8. bmurray2250

Lockers Vs Unlocked ?

I have a Challenger with torsion front end and springs in the back. Basically I have little flex in the 4by. Lockers made a huge difference in getting into harder areas and keeping me out of trouble. In 1 km I was recovered 5 times without lockers. With them I drove the track without issues...
  9. bmurray2250

triton egr

No it is easy. You need to make or buy a blanking plate for the ERG and un-do 2 bolts on memory and loosen 2 others. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. bmurray2250

Mitsubishi Challenger 2011

I would recommend getting the ECU reflashed. The person a Sunshine parts Terrian Tamer in Brisbane had it done and personally recommends it. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  11. bmurray2250

what diff lockers do i go? advise please

E locker or air lockers is a personal choice but I have E locker in one 4by and air lockers in the other. I favour the E locker. Getting front and rear will make a vast improvement to your off reading. Recommend getting both at the same time. Having the ability to switch them on and off is...
  12. bmurray2250

Hankook dynapro at rf10

I have the Hankook dynapro AT RF10 on my Challenger and have no complaints with them. Wear is good and expect over 80,000km on them. Have done some hard tracks and no rubber came off them but I do have lockers which are better on the tyres offroad. Given the cost the Hankook vs BFG I would buy...
  13. bmurray2250

Mechanic Woes

The PC Challenger just had the 15,000km service and costs around $320 for the service. This is the same up to the 60,000km service. My PA Challenger I do the services except the major repairs as I don't have the gear to lift a motor out. Happy to most of the other work Sent from my GT-I9505...
  14. bmurray2250

All Terain Tyres

Have look at Hankook Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  15. bmurray2250

Under $20 Torque Converter Lockup Switch on my WD21 Terrano

I have one in my 4by and it is great. The reason for it to hold the lock while towing or hilly areas. I don't recommend driving with it on normally Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  16. bmurray2250

Waller Rd,SE Qld.

The track varies from easy especially after the grader has been through to getting hard. The last time I was there it was done with ease. The before after the summer rains that fun just getting up the first 100 metres. The track should be checked and updated in the comments section and as...
  17. bmurray2250

Mitsubishi Challenger 2001

Having a 70 litre tank in the Challenger when the previous 4by was a Prado with 150 litres. If you drive at 90-95km per hour you should get down in the low 9l/100km without ac on. In real terms unless you are doing a remote trip 70l is move than ample to get between fuel stations. Means you fuel...
  18. bmurray2250

Farewell to Bitsa.. a great 4by

Congrats Lee on the new Jeep Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  19. bmurray2250

Mitsubishi Challenger 1998

The auto in the PA1 Challenger is an aisin which is normally good. It sounds the transmission fluid needs changing and it should improve. I have done a few changes and it takes 2 to get the old fluid out or most of it. Recommend to get it check by a good machinic if you are buying it. Sent from...
  20. bmurray2250

What brand of tyres do you recommend?

Had BFG's AT on the Prado but on the Challenger have put Hankook AT which I am more than happy with and grip better than the BFG. Price is cheaper than big boys but handle on and off road conditions ver6 well. I will purchase them again Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4