• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Search results

1. Drewswb

Rubber wheel arch Flares

Anyone found a way of making them look half decent short of sticking a bit of 50mm ally under them ? Mine are wiggly and its bugging me
  2. Drewswb

WAECO fridge voltage voltage

So after 20 years of reliable rattling from the Ingle had to get a new fridge. Anyone found a work around for the 11.5v waeco cut out without surgery ? Yes the lighter plug had an unfortunate accident involving side cutters Yes the cable is heavy enough
  3. Drewswb

Conversion to Petrol to Diesel is it worth it ?

Ok looking for thoughts, just got offered Diesel LWB version of mine. Engine and running gear all good so is mine, and its a pretty straightforward swap. 5years ago I would have it in the shed in bits already, but is it really worth the effort these days ?
  4. Drewswb

Flea bay Radiators

Anyone had a play with the Aluminum Radiators from ebay , good bad or just plain ugly ?
  5. Drewswb

Silicone hoses

Ok biting the bullet and replacing all the coolant hoses with silicone mostly because they come in Green (and she said yes ) anyone used normal worm drive clamps ? Or are you required to use Tbolt clamps ?