• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Search results

1. Olelux

Turbo on a 2.8

@greenmeansgo
  2. Olelux

Top mount inter cooler

Gday fellas. Wonder if anyone here has a top mount inter cooler on there ln106. If so what type did you use? And can you please put some photos up? Cheers jarvie
  3. Olelux

Turbo on a 2.8

I’ve had mine on for about 5 months now and it’s been great I’m running 10 psi and it been fine. It’s a stock ct20 from a surf
  4. Olelux

No low beam

lol all good. Yep low beam is the problem bud
  5. Olelux

No low beam

That I’m going to try. Thanks for that one I’ll give it ago Friday
  6. Olelux

No low beam

Checked and swapped relay with another working one. My high beams work fine. Low beams are dead. All fuses I’ve looked at are fine (under the bonnet and kicker panel) Bulbs have been swapped with new ones too. Swapped the stalk this arvo with a working one had all lights working. Installed the...
  7. Olelux

No low beam

Gday everyone. Hope all is well in your worlds. So my headlights decided to play up. The other day my low beam stopped working but the high beam works just fine. Checked every relay I can find and did aswell. A mate and my self had a bit of a look into it and ended up with no light lmao...
  8. Olelux

Regional closures.

My mrs is the same. Getting her and myself out bush this weekend regardless
  9. Olelux

Toyota Hilux LN106R

I was lucky enough to watch one while driving it click over to all zeros. And that was 7 years ago and it still going strong to this day. Original motor too
  10. Olelux

Toyota Hilux LN106R

Love this rig
  11. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

Well it turns out it was a huge deep scratch. How it got there, I have no idea. But changed it anyway and the leak has gone.
  12. Olelux

Forum advertising ?

What are all talking about? I can’t notice a thing!!!!
  13. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

Dam straight I’ll notice now lol.
  14. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

just for cost alone... I wish I could still run a Z9
  15. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

I did buy the smurf set up. Nope had a filter in the shed by chance. Didn’t even notice dings and dents.
  16. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

Haven’t got a oil pressure gauge in the old girl. Just a light. But that would make sense too
  17. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

It sure can happen lol. Tho I’ve never had one crack. I’ve just had them blow off completely.
  18. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

19. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

Could be any of those man. Only tightened by hand so we can rule out over tightened. Impact is possible, but it would be some real bad luck for that to happen lol I think from memory it’s ryco filter
  20. Olelux

Cracked oil filter

So this is something I’ve never come across in the 30 or so years of play with cars. Since I’ve put the turbo on I’ve had an oil leak (nothing big) that I’ve been chasing down. Turns out it’s a cracked oil filter, I find that very strange. What would cause this? I’ll get a photo next available...