• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Search results

1. Ramm

New Defender?

Found this in reddit. Apparently its the dash readout of the new defender. I'm just going to leave it here.
  2. Ramm

Vic high country

Hi folks. With winter approaching I'm starting to think of snow trip What are some tracks suitable for a first time snow driver? Cheers
  3. Ramm

Macedon ranges Plantation

Hi folks Has anyone has any experience with driving through the soft wood plantation that has a border with wombat state forest in victoria? I have been thinking of maybe having a look around the area, but don't fancy been taken out by a log truck, or getting in their way. Obviously if its...
  4. Ramm

Lal Lal

An afternoon at Lal Lal While ignoring my duties at work last week I noticed a tiny green patch just east of Bacchus Marsh (Vic) labelled Lal Lal – Bungal H.a. So as it had been raining for a few day and I had something to attend to in nearby Ballarat that coming Saturday I gave it a look in...
  5. Ramm

What's between Melbourne and Perth?

I have been daydreaming about doing a run from Melbourne to Perth and back one day. The current plan is to do East to west inland visiting Woomera & Maralinga along the way then take the coast on the way back. Has anyone got any tips or suggestions of where to visit along the way?
  6. Ramm

Looking for club suggestions

Hi folks. I have been tinkering with joining a 4x4 club and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, around Melbourne (Westside). Ideally I am looking for one that offers some sort of training, has friendly folks and regular trips. If anyone has advice on what’s good & what’s not in the...
  7. Ramm

2019 Jimny

Am I alone in digging the look of the new Jimny? The box look makes them look like great fun.