• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Search results

1. SuperPaj

Diesel Conversion for 2.6 NG Pajero

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if the 2.5 Diesel (4d56) out of 1992 Mitsubishi 2wd Van will bolt up to the gearbox of a 1990 2.6 petrol (4g54) pajero? Any help would be appreciated!!!
  2. SuperPaj

Diesel Rocky motor transplanted into Scat! Has it been done?

Gday all, My brother has got an old petrol scat (F20V) which he is overhauling. At the moment there is a possibility of getting hold of a rolled diesel rocky (turbo??) and I'm just wondering whether anyone had any information about the swapping the rocky motor into the f20s. The scats did...
  3. SuperPaj

Mitsubishi NG Pajero 1990

Mitsubishi NG Pajero, 1990 Good Points -2.6L Astron motor that won't win any races but it will go anywhere and has more than enough torque for the rough stuff -narrow wheel track that allows it to fit through all the gaps in the trees the cruisers can't -LSD that simply leaves the...
  4. SuperPaj

Gday All

Have been reading the forums for a while and have now finally set up an account. :)