• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Search results

1. Croozer

What is wrong with this picture?

I think its time for a booking for that RUBI ute company car :D
  2. Croozer

Talbotvile Gathering

Not sure mate he was a bit of a loose unit not with our earth crew though! Was pretty harmless.
  3. Croozer

Talbotvile Gathering

Hi everyone just home I will get a few of my pics up when I get a chance. Put all your stories and pics up here :)
  4. Croozer

11th Annual Victorian Gathering

See ya soon guys ;)
  5. Croozer

NSW Crew trip to the VIC Gathering 2018

See ya soon guys ;-)
  6. Croozer

Make sure you buy some raffle tickets and we can post the prizes if you win. The raffle will be drawn at presentation after the duck race Saturday afternoon
  7. Croozer

Will be great to have you up there Pete Make sure you bring the Missus and the girls. They will love it ;-)
  8. Croozer

Landcruser V8 76 series tourer build.

PM me mate. All our stores are franchises but we all try and work together! What store did you email? I'll do all I can do to help for Earth members ;)
  9. Croozer

Croozer at TJM Dandenong

I'll see what I can do but bars and big stuff easy mate! Depends on profit margin. But I would say most things if I don't go silly ;-)
  10. Croozer

Croozer at TJM Dandenong

Ok boys and girls! I have some awesome news for 4x4earth members! The discount will be crazy if you come and see me at work. I will be able to do trade price for our members! If your in the trade you know how much discount that is, its a fare wack! Come and see me anytime at 166 Princess Hwy...
  11. Croozer

No. 11 Wow! If your not at this one something is very wrong! Its going to be magic after 10 years they are getting bigger and bigger. Looking forward to catching up with everyone ;-)
  12. Croozer

Come say hi at TJM Dandenong at 188 Princes hwy

Come say hi at TJM Dandenong at 188 Princes hwy
  13. Croozer

NSW to O'Tooles November 2017

Some magic photo's up there guys I might steal a couple for the Facebook page at some stage if that's ok? It was great to catch up with everyone again.
  14. Croozer

10th Annual Victorian Gathering - O'Tooles Flat - 2017

It must be Im starting to eat the food out of my car fridge
  15. Croozer

It will sit in the paddock again :oops: as the last thing and the most important thing is next on the list to do. My motor. It will do a few here and there on the way in and a couple before everyone arrives Matt. There is a hell of a lot more done with it than there was last time you saw it. ;)
  16. Croozer

Hands up the tragics that started packing this wkend? (or at least draughted up their gear and/or thinking about a shopping list) My rig is already packed
  17. Croozer

Be a hell of a lot more than on the rego form Bill. Looking forward to catching up
  18. Croozer

Its not a super must but do it anyway if you can mate! Try and get in Saturday afternoon and you can join in all the big festivities ;)
  19. Croozer

Just to go over with what David said. If your coming please register even the Gippy crew as we need to cater for the kids and other events. We don't want anyone to miss out!
  20. Croozer

Any NSW crew coming down that don't know many people, jump on here the NSW guys do an epic trip down. http://4x4earth.com/forum/index.php?threads/nsw-convoy-to-otooles-vic-big-bash-10-year-gathering-12-11-17.42656/