Search results

1. Minelabmaster

Barrington Tops

Anyone interested in a trip to the Barrington Tops over the June long weekend?
  2. Minelabmaster

Hema HN7

Hi all, I’m hoping someone might be able to help me out, I have the hn7 and recently the screen has gone so dark I cannot read it unless I lock my self in a dark room. Everything is working fine I just can’t see the screen. The brightness and time settings are set correctly. Please help, I can’t...
  3. Minelabmaster

decisions,decisions!

Hi all, Has anybody on this site fitted a 2 inch lift to a 2010 Navara D40 spain built, and not had a problem getting wheel alignment correct again? I am getting a lot of conflicting replies from the businesses i have approached. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Minelabmaster

Geocaching Megaevent Stanthorpe

Hi all, Is anybody on this site heading of to the Megaevent in Stanthorpe QLD in April?:)
  5. Minelabmaster

Nissan Navara 2010

Nissan Navara, 2010 Good Points Great fuel economy Tows my 20 foot caravan with ease Plenty of room in back for camping gear Bad Points None as yet touch wood! What mods have you done Slide out drawers,Rhino Racks,Full Ironman Lift Kit,Bullbar,GME UHF Radio Fire...
  6. Minelabmaster

Newbie!

Hi all, Just joined the team,looking forward to sharing thoughts,trips,experiences with other like minded people.:D