Search results

1. GaryM

The towing thread

Similar to a B Double he says? He must have a pair of fifth wheels hidden in there somewhere. I cant find the date he did it, but the Mildura article is 2014.
  2. GaryM

The towing thread

You can only pull a single trailer. Im not going to hunt it down in every state, but NSW, first line after Rules for Towing http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/safety-rules/road-rules/towing.html Id like to see the real facts on dnos story...
  3. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Wait Im stereotyping, but your linking your sad sad life to a bunch of distant schoolgirls, isn’t stereotyping? Hypocrite much?
  4. GaryM

The towing thread

I was avoiding this, but training you say... https://www.gympietimes.com.au/news/truck-roars-up-bruce-hwy-on-wrong-side-almost-hits/3329921/
  5. GaryM

The towing thread

They know its still there. Otherwise someone would have told them with the UHF 18/40 sticker with his and her name, and another that says if you can read this where the *%&k is my trailer?
  6. GaryM

The towing thread

That whole thing is messed up
  7. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

How hard is it. He said they garnished his assets. You know thats not normal process right? You have to act the goat for that to happen. He stated why she was able to take advantage of him. Short skirt. I wouldn't have pointed out it was his fault, if he didnt post his sad tale in relation to...
  8. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

First, I never said his wife (ex) is a nice person. No comment on it. Simply that based on his words, and admissions he didnt realise he made, the situation is his own making. Its certainly not reason to put responsibilities in schoolgirls with short skirts. But on that. A woman, lets say...
  9. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

^^ Or, thats what happens when you allow boys to blame girls for their inability to keep themselves in control. You were blinded by the furry checquebook (your words, short skirts), and think thats not your fault? Its yours alone. You did not leave a perfect home one day and return to a...
  10. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

I dont remember many passing out parades, except theyre most Friday nights.
  11. GaryM

Ranger Raptor 2018 - 157kW 500Nm - do you feel ripped off?

I was saying earlier the US has enviro laws that spread their compliance (US version of Euro6 etc) over the entire range. Sometimes making an 'efficient' SUV is how they would deal with an inability to improve numbers in the rest of the range. IIRC, the numbers each year had to improve, and I...
  12. GaryM

Fuel economy Power Relaiblility/longevity Pick 2. Ford already has.
  13. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

HYPOCRISY is the problem with the planet. Your comments apply equally to a dress code, and offended by short skirts. And nature intended you to walk everywhere. Or it intended you to change it.
  14. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Sorry, where did the girls say they had skirts so short as to be offensive? No, one Mum said her daughter rolled the top of her skirt, and said other girls did the same. But never said it was short. A knee length skirt rolled one inch at the top is not short. No girl admitted to an offensively...
  15. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Except there is no evidence the girls actually did anything wrong. Just the claims of a woman, under scrutiny. Not to mention there is an assumption that all the parents doing the complaining, are parents of the girls with short skirts. Highly likely, the parents are just parents of girls at...
  16. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Why? Im not the one that thinks people are entitled or need to shut up. Im just pointing out irony, and hypocrisy of those that complain about these people who actually have a genuine vested interest, complaining. Again, it wasnt rocket science.
  17. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Im not sure what country you live in but I live in Australia. She has no right to tell them to stop. Just as she has no right to tell them they cant date some boy. Likening it to a dating service, where you set about actively putting people together, finding them matches, LOL. Theres no...
  18. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

How many times can this be pointed out, you have no idea how short the skirts actually were. You just blindly accept they were showing their bahjingas (your words). And its a public school, with limited dress code capability. Most are lucky to enforce a uniform at all. Let me ask this. These...
  19. GaryM

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

At what point do you think I dont understand why a girl might wear a short skirt? It changes nothing. And she has no right to tell girls not to try for a boys attention either. Boys and girls meet each other at school all the time, they even have a name for it, universally known, highschool...
  20. GaryM

I seem to recall the US laws for efficiency were spread over the entire manufacturers range and they employed some system gaming techniques to get around shortfalls in R&D. Maybe thats the reason?