Search results

1. MudPlugger

Kumho mt51 15" tyres for sale

Thanks. Clyde, Victoria. Down the road Cranbourne and Berwick. Dave
  2. MudPlugger

Kumho mt51 15" tyres for sale

Hi, Have a set of 4 near new Kumho MT51 tyres for sale. 33x12.50xR15 LT 108Q. Mounted on chrome (some rust) hj61 sahara rims. $1200 ono.
  3. MudPlugger

Suggestion for a replacement 4wd

Ps this is Aimee at outrage !!!!!!
  4. MudPlugger

Suggestion for a replacement 4wd

Hey Matt, your problem is you bought a Nissan. I'm going to be blind to the fact my cruiser needs an injector pump rebuild, the brake master cylinder been done, clutch cylinders done, crankshaft has end float, it's still more reliable than a Nissan. In regards to the Pajero, check parts at...
  5. MudPlugger

Is a Pajero ok?

Price up a rebuilt and/or reco engine as we sold plenty of these for the 3 litre, 3.5 litre quad cam. The 3.5 sohc engine was harder to get as was only available on th nl Pajero. From memory driveshafts were common. Use to work at a wreckers.
  6. MudPlugger

Outrage's favourite photo's

Looks like edge of the world with the fog shot
  7. MudPlugger

Mickey Thompson MTZ review

One other thing to bear in mind, all those other unknown numbers on the tyre relate to the build dates etc of the tyre so unless you know how to read these numbers (I don't) that tyre could have been sitting on the shelf for a long time before you bought it. and of the course the other thing is...
  8. MudPlugger

Wanted

and remember some models have high servicing costs
  9. MudPlugger

Opinions Please....

I do not know much about the Surf's apart from we never seem to get parts for Surf's at either of the wrecking yards I work at but the GQ Patrol is certainly easier to get good second hands parts. On the Xmas trip I wrecked the old Landcruiser (kept dropping out of 4wd, a lesson to be learned)...
  10. MudPlugger

What Does YOUR Display Name Mean?

had no idea what to call mine as all the landcruiser names were gone so went with what one of the racing games on ps3 called the fourbys - mudpluggers.
  11. MudPlugger

Landcruiser HJ61 12HT

i got the 89 sahara hj61 manual (factory turbo seats etc) awesome vehicle. had 33000 or 360000 on the clock and was going for $10000. so much better than the 2h 1983 hj60 i had (which i paid too much for). had a few things had to tidy up such as headlight wiring looms etc as the previous had...
  12. MudPlugger

are nissan patrols better than toyota land cruiser

Might bring the build quality up :):)
  13. MudPlugger

STATE eg VIC - Vehicle make & model

item Detail- Toyota HJ60 Landcruiser Year - 1983 Tag/Body/Chassis Numbers - (Legal Requirement) Engine Number - (Legal Requirement) - 2h non-turbo The blue 'cruiser as pictured in my Avatar. Apart from the wheels, I want to sell this vehicle as is - I don't have the time, knowledge or...
  14. MudPlugger

VIC - Toyota HJ60 Landcruiser 1983

Sorry to anyone who was chasing parts from me on the 83 HJ60 Cruiser. I have finally got the vehicle to my place (and will bring the standard bullbar home soonish). Unfortunately my computer at home must have picked up a virus so I have had no internet for a while now but I am able to check...
  15. MudPlugger

Cool. Thanks for the info. Workout some prices for this stuff soon for you and when I can have them ready (I've got the vehicle at my parents place at the moment although I have to get it to my place before to long. Thanks.
  16. MudPlugger

gu patrol 4.5 petrol fuel pump

Require complete fuel pump assembly (with carrier, pickup and sender) for a 4.5 petrol GU Patrol 2000. I have photos if required. Needs to be the one from the main/primary fuel tank. Vehicle now has gas tank at the rear and long range tank (petrol) on the side. Please reply to myself...
  17. MudPlugger

What do you mean by EDIC ?? Thanks Dave