Search results

1. Minelabmaster

Barrington tops

There’s a few of us going up this Wednesday! 26/06/2019 If anyone’s interested?
  2. Minelabmaster

New Tassie member

Welcome Graham, I agree with Jim, good to see something different. Do you do much off-roading in Tassie? Where do you call home? I’ve got a brother who lives in Orford on the east coast.
  3. Minelabmaster

RIP COL, Mt Airly legend

A true Legend It was an honour to get the chance to chat with him RIP Col
  4. Minelabmaster

Newbie here: Can anyone recommend a good first 4x4 to buy?

Gday Fiona and welcome to Earth, If your needs are lots of storage and room for yourself and the dog to sleep in? My suggestion would be a dual-cab Ute. Your budget should get you a reasonably late model with some change to deck it out with drawers for storage and giving you a flat area to sleep...
  5. Minelabmaster

New to Australia!

Welcome to the Team Brandon and Girfriend. You’ll find this site a wealth of information, any questions feel free to post them up I’m sure you will get some help or advice. Where’s home while your in Oz?
  6. Minelabmaster

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Maxwells Flat on our Spring Run 2018
  7. Minelabmaster

Hello every one

Gday Mark, welcome to Earth. Where’s home?
  8. Minelabmaster

New to forum

Welcome to the team Zian, Good choice of vehicle :)
  9. Minelabmaster

Spring Run on the Mid North Coast 21 to 24 Sept.

Totally enjoyed the whole trip, great scenery, some really excellent tracks and great company. Well done Richard. Look forward to the next one:)
  10. Minelabmaster

Spring run on the Mid North Coast 21-24 September

Car packed ready to go:D Well, almost:rolleyes: See you all at Kew:)
  11. Minelabmaster

Count me in Richard :D
  12. Minelabmaster

Fine with me Richard:D
  13. Minelabmaster

EOI July 14th run

Yes Aza,it’s a free camping area.
  14. Minelabmaster

Count me in dickie, sounds like a good trip:). By the way,since when do you need an excuse for a party by the fire:D
  15. Minelabmaster

EOI July 14th run

Wallaroo SF sounds good to me, almost my backyard, only problem is my brother is supposed to be visiting me that weekend from tassie on his way up to the cape, so the weekend before or after and I’ll defiantly be there:D
  16. Minelabmaster

Barrington Tops

Re: Closures Thanks guys, Also got confirmation this morning from NP’s All 4wd tracks are closing 2morrow. So unless you would like to camp at Manning River Campground and just go for some RnR I might also reconsider.
  17. Minelabmaster

Barrington Tops

Anyone interested in a trip to the Barrington Tops over the June long weekend?
  18. Minelabmaster

New to the 4x4 Earth

Sounds like a plan. Keep an eye on the trips posts;) Thinking about headin to Barrington Tops shortly, will put something up and see what response I get.:rolleyes: