Search results

1. Zob

Mount Hotham and few high country tracks

24-06-2020 to 26-06-2020 I completed a Solo short trip to victoria. Covered Mount Hotham, Mt terrible, poletti track, Camped at Mansfield State forest next to river.
  2. Zob

Lithgow 2-06-2020

Yes lost city
  3. Zob

Lithgow 2-06-2020

Short trip to lithgow
  4. Zob

Hema hx-1 vs Vms

looking to buy off road navigation but confused, Hema is $550 and VMS touring from 4wd supa centre is $300 Any big difference in both of them?
  5. Zob

Battery draining

Thanks mate will do everything professionally checked before replacing the battery
  6. Zob

Battery draining

Replacing battery next week. cuz planning for short trip to mount hotham Camp ground 2nd week of june before track closures. Spoke to supercharge batteries its costing $300 I think is the best.
  7. Zob

Battery draining

hey mate UHF was already installed when I bought the car and I installed spotties and harness was from 4wd supacenter.
  8. Zob

Battery draining

Hey the fuses are there uhf radio fuse is inside and spotties fuse is on wirring harness
  9. Zob

Battery draining

Just got a picture
  10. Zob

Battery draining

I am not sure how old it is, i think its time need to be replaced.
  11. Zob

Battery draining

Good evening fellas, since I installed a quite few accessories e.g( winch, spotties, Uhf, Bluetooth) on my ride but haven’t installed twin battery setup and not driving car per fortnight sometimes, but the battery has drained 2 times and have to jump start. Is this because of load on the...
  12. Zob

Barrington tops 13-14 mar 20

Recent trip to Barrington tops
  13. Zob

Barrington tops 13-14 mar 20

Hi All, just thinking to do a short trip to Barrington tops as its only few hours drive from sydney never been there before will camp friday night and back home on sat before sun sat. Is it possible to cover A few parts of Barrington in a short trip? Please advise or anyone wanna join.
  14. Zob

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
  15. Zob

Stockton Beach

It was rinsed and cleaned three times same day and anti rust spray
  16. Zob

Stockton Beach

I played a bit on the waves and dune at stockton.
  17. Zob

Surfers Paradise

Morning at surfers paradise
  18. Zob

Newnes State Forest

Its near state mine Gully.
  19. Zob

Newnes State Forest

Hey guys we had a good time today at newnes state forest.
  20. Zob

Lake Lyell

Stunning Lake Lyell