Search results

1. Zob

Mount Hotham and few high country tracks

24-06-2020 to 26-06-2020 I completed a Solo short trip to victoria. Covered Mount Hotham, Mt terrible, poletti track, Camped at Mansfield State forest next to river.
  2. Zob

Lithgow 2-06-2020

Short trip to lithgow
  3. Zob

Hema hx-1 vs Vms

looking to buy off road navigation but confused, Hema is $550 and VMS touring from 4wd supa centre is $300 Any big difference in both of them?
  4. Zob

Battery draining

Good evening fellas, since I installed a quite few accessories e.g( winch, spotties, Uhf, Bluetooth) on my ride but haven’t installed twin battery setup and not driving car per fortnight sometimes, but the battery has drained 2 times and have to jump start. Is this because of load on the...
  5. Zob

Barrington tops 13-14 mar 20

Hi All, just thinking to do a short trip to Barrington tops as its only few hours drive from sydney never been there before will camp friday night and back home on sat before sun sat. Is it possible to cover A few parts of Barrington in a short trip? Please advise or anyone wanna join.
  6. Zob

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
  7. Zob

Stockton Beach

I played a bit on the waves and dune at stockton.
  8. Zob

Surfers Paradise

Morning at surfers paradise
  9. Zob

Newnes State Forest

Hey guys we had a good time today at newnes state forest.
  10. Zob

Lake Lyell

Stunning Lake Lyell
  11. Zob

Redhead beach.

Recent trip to redhead beach and overnight camping.
  12. Zob

Kosciuszko National Park

Touring at Kosciuszko this morning.
  13. Zob

Beautiful wild horse at Monkerai

Yesterday evening
  14. Zob

Sunday 25/08/19

Anyone available to show me some tracks, I am free on Sunday, i am from sydney
  15. Zob

Lithgow 23/08/19

Anyone available want to play on some tracks at Lithgow tomorrow
  16. Zob

Green break road Watagans

Was looking for some challenging tracks all alone and end up on Watagans green break road. Was underestimating my abilities and car with air suspension but did it all obstacles pretty well, To complete this track took me an hour and half was real surprised myself, yes i did it and end up on pine...
  17. Zob

Monsta tyres

Just need some information if any one knows abt monsta tyres, Are they worth buying? 285/60/r18 $1000 with fittings and balancing. Need to replace this week
  18. Zob

Ebay electric winch

Does anyone have information about ebay electric winch 12000lbs is it worth only $350 thinking about buying it Its called xbull electric winch
  19. Zob

Freeman’s waterhole

Yesterday made my first trip alone with my 1 year old son. We went freeman’s waterhole gap Road. Due to recent rain the track was full of mud, Slippery, I was bit nervous but we made it about an hour and half.
  20. Zob

Sunday out

Hi, Looking for anyone going for some off road tracks this sunday out of Sydney? I am happy to join.