Search results

1. Belfy82

Prado KZJ95 engine shake when aircon is engaged

Ok, I'm fairly sure with your engine the revs should pick up slightly once a/C engaged. Should go from about 700rpm to 900rpm to compensate for the load from AC. There are you tube vids and downloadable workshop manuals on how to check and adjust ac high idle if U do a search on google. Id...
  2. Belfy82

Help identifying Bull / Roo Bars

Hey mate, Yep the t shape cut out r for high lift jack tip to insert into. Only 1 jack needed but U do have to make sure U have a good base before attempting to jack with 1. They can be dangerous and definitely not something U want to be under car with only a high lift supporting it. Nor any...
  3. Belfy82

Prado KZJ95 engine shake when aircon is engaged

Does It sound like it running rough with AC engaged? Engine mounts all intact? Do revs drop with a/C on?
  4. Belfy82

Toyota parts catalogue 2020.

Also Toyota can work of the figure no. Being the page it looking at and pnc number being the shorted number of part on page to order that specific part for you if U chose to order through them. Being in the auto trade I've used this method countless times as when I'm describing things they...
  5. Belfy82

Hi Trophy. Not sure how U entered details mate as it should work fine using method I explained. My model is vdj76r .U don't use the last letter designated. If U do a vin break down in the Vin tab my model is shown as VDJ76. U then use a - and then last 7 digits of VIN. This must be entered...
  6. Belfy82

Sterter Relay location for VDJ79 2015

Good to hear mate, yes I re updated post. The relay is in the number 2 location as first post I searched the earlyer model accidentally then realised my mistake. Glad you worked out the catalogue aswell it's a wealth of information when it comes to things like this. Cheers for reply and...
  7. Belfy82

Best 4x4 for 50k?

Patrol tb48? They seem big over there in the aftermarket scene, I'd assume standard parts are affordable for them in UAE. Plenty of power and a petrol engine that's built as strong as a diesel. That would be my choice
  8. Belfy82

Thought I'd post the latest Toyota parts catalogue for anyone that's interested. You can search your vehicle by entering the frame number, to determine your frame number U use the model code followed by the last 7 digits of your VIN. So for example a 76 series LandCruiser model is VDJ76 so...
  9. Belfy82

Second post U can search any part no to find exact spot. I used the top part no. When I did search. Hope this helps, let me know how U go
  10. Belfy82

http://usa.toylexparts.com/decode
  11. Belfy82

http://usa.toylexparts.com/land/781370/vdj79r-dkmryq3/397w/052/4/8401/84f235a#sec_28300
  12. Belfy82

Just had a look at parts catalogue, Please refer to link below, left side fuse box position 2 I'll post a link to catalogue aswell. You enter part no. And it will lead U to the location. There are a few ways of using catalogue to locate part. If your still having trouble I'll try take pic...
  13. Belfy82

Which DC2DC charger?

First post was from outback crossing site Heres another from outback travel Australia "The function of an isolator is to disconnect the deep-cycle battery from the vehicle’s starting battery when the deep-cycle battery is operating the fridge. It also must maintain that disconnection when the...
  14. Belfy82

Which DC2DC charger?

Just copied this. "We like using a VSR (Voltage Sensitive Relay). These things are basically solenoids (with a small electronic 'brain') which, are connected and act like a switch or 'gate' between the the starting and auxiliary batteries. The VSR delivers charging current to the starting...
  15. Belfy82

Which DC2DC charger?

Yeah isolater that was in it was the sbi12 mate
  16. Belfy82

Which DC2DC charger?

Thanks for the info CTL. I was always under the impression that when running solenoid only system the second batt would not get to see charge till main was topped up. (Fairly sure I've read that in another post on here when I was leaning about duel batt setups) that was the reason I got the...
  17. Belfy82

Mate fairly sure its just Infront of fuel primer is tucked into a cutout in skirt. Basically behind battey there are 2 mounted in there
  18. Belfy82

Which DC2DC charger?

Hi CTL, So if I'm thinking into your comment correct then the solenoid is looking for a lower alt V+ indicating a topped up main bat before allowing charge to the aux bat? I run a digital v+ meter and cold at idle my alt puts out 13.8 when driving 14.1 and yea from memory it drops to 13.2...
  19. Belfy82

Which DC2DC charger?

Is there a reason no 1 suggested redarc as yet? I run a 40A redarc dcdc with solar input also on my 76. Was a huge difference than running the isolation solenoid as it would wait till crank battery full before allowing 2nd batt charge. Optima batteries are also the goods. I went for the...
  20. Belfy82

Heater issues

Sounds like heater core needs bleeding to me. 70 series LC will do the same unless core bleed. It works while driving because water pump pumping some water to core at higher rpm. However when idle pump pressure not enough to force water through core. When U say U blasted core did that involve...