Search results

1. dammit01

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Nice
  2. dammit01

Hyundai are entering the game

Would love to see Hyundai come out with another 4x4 I have a Hyundai terracan its a great 4x4
  3. dammit01

Mahindra Pik-up dual Cab, 2012

The Mahindra is one of the vehicles I’m looking at when my current truck dies the face you can get a lot of accessories straight from factory appeals to me
  4. dammit01

Tourist dies from Brown Snake bite...

I have to qualify every year for first aid and CPR I recommend everyone do a first aid couse
  5. dammit01

What’s better | Automatic vs Manual 4WD transmission.

AUTO IS the only way to go if your doing rough stuff
  6. dammit01

BillyGoat app project reveal

1 COMPANY COULD HAVE 2 MAPPING SYSTEMS HEDGE THIER BETS
  7. dammit01

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

WOW SUCH GREAT SCENERY
  8. dammit01

Wow I bet it is
  9. dammit01

That's a shame you're clutch I'm assuming it's replaced with original product if you have replace with aftermarket products
  10. dammit01

Hyundia terracans

11. dammit01

Winch Warranty's - Who to Support and When to Walk, Warn,Runva,Ironman,Carbon,Tmax etc

i have a grande MK3 12000 KG JUST HAD IT INSTALLED WILL PUTTING A BREATHER IN AND SEALING ALL POSSIBLE AREAS TO STOP WATER GETTING IN
  12. dammit01

Terracan

13. dammit01

Terracan

14. dammit01

Terracan

i will take a new picture as I cant find one that is good enough its a 3.5 litre petrol stock standard its never let me down
  15. dammit01

Terracan

]
  16. dammit01

Terracan

A highly underrated 4wd It has the same chassis as the Pajero series 2 Mine has a Ironman 2inch suspension lift ASFIR bullbar And had a winch installed Hankook Dynapros A/T
  17. dammit01

Hyundia terracans

I have hankook Dynapros 265/75/16 have you got a bullbar try pedders suspension they sell a bullbar from ASFIR 4x4 that's winch capable
  18. dammit01

Hyundia terracans

I have IRON MAN suspension with the foam version 2inch lift and bigger Tyers the suspension is a bit soft but no problem been to remote areas including the Simpson fully loaded was never a problem was meant to put a bullbar winch compatible however money went elsewhere , I have the petrol...
  19. dammit01

Pilbara Touring

Love the pics
  20. dammit01

04 hyundai terracan

Another terracan owner. It's a good 4wd but not much in the way of accessories I have Iron man suspension 2 inch lift ,ASFIR 4x4 have under car armour plus bull bar ECB also have a bulbar