Search results

1. Bomber2012

How would you deal with the water problem?

For shorter trips 2-5 days I take a 24 pack of bottled water for drinking and a 20l container I bought from Kmart for cooking /cleaning . The 20 litre Kmart container is a great price and works well , I know it won't last for ages but it has done the job for the past 12 months.
  2. Bomber2012

Wonnangatta Couple from Drouin ??

I saw an interview with one of his radio mates and his mate was adamant they were driven out of the area by someone .
  3. Bomber2012

What music do you listen to?

It was in the stadium for the Montreal 76 olympics , it was actually cover of a composers 1942 work .
  4. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

Regardless where it is @lars cordes your looking very loved up mate , matching water craft and wet suits are making me jealous . :D :D :D :D
  5. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

Grampians
  6. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

eildon
  7. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

Dartmouth
  8. Bomber2012

Solo Trips

Welcome to Earth @Smim , its a good question , as has been said start with some shorter trips to gain confidence in yourself and your vehicle . I love getting away with my mates but solo trips are some of my most memorable trips Ive had .
  9. Bomber2012

What music do you listen to?

This was my first introduction to E,L & P.
  10. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

yeah its one of those pics ......if you've been there you'd know it . :D Its on Marshall spur track , runs off Thompson Valley rd on the east side of Thompson Dam . Anyone want to post another pic ?
  11. Bomber2012

Wonnangatta Couple from Drouin ??

Will certainly be interesting to see what turns up , if dogs did take them down you'd think they would've found clothing/remains ? I doubt whether dogs took them down , it would be a first if dogs did go them as I haven't heard of anyone being attacked , heard stories about fishermen wading up...
  12. Bomber2012

Mt Terrible Via Newman's track or Mt Terrible track

You got any pics mate , recently bought my son an XV , be interested to see one with mods ? Welcome aboard
  13. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

Thought some off the Vic blokes would've driven past it . east side of Thompson dam
  14. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

Where am I ?
  15. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

lol had to watch the Ron Moon vid to get its name though :D :D :D :D :D
  16. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

Twilight cove
  17. Bomber2012

Proper maintenance of new car

Young bloke New to 4X4 Want a vehicle thats ready to go off the showroom floor Little 4X4 knowledge Sounds as if your the customer Ford had in mind with the raptor ?
  18. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

Don't know the name of the place but is it along the Esperance to Ceduna drive , there is a beach with cliffs like a amphitheatre ?
  19. Bomber2012

Where am I 2020.

WA ??
  20. Bomber2012

Proper maintenance of new car

Sounds as if your the target raptor customer .